• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Zoroark Break Post Rotation

swaginator5000

Aspiring Trainer
As of right now this is the list I intend to be running the only things Im really not sure about are the random receiver, town map, and skylas.
Pokemon - 17

- 2 Drampa-GX
-1 Oranguru
-2 Zoroark BREAK
-4 Zorua
-4 Zoroark
-1 Turtonator-GX
-1 Tapu Koko
-2 Tapu Lele-GX

Trainer Cards - 33

-4 N
-4 Professor Sycamore
-2 Guzma
-2 Skyla
-1 Professor Sycamore
-1 Brigette
-2 Rescue Stretcher
-1 Random Receiver
-1 Town Map
-1 Special Charge
-2 Field Blower
-2 Po Town
-4 Choice Band
-2 Float Stone
-4 Ultra Ball

Energy - 10

-1 Rainbow Energy
-4 Double Colorless Energy
-5 Darkness Energy

Then once shining legends is released I will maybe make these changes
-1 zoroark
+1 zoroark gx
swap the skylas for mallows

I really don't understand Turtonator-GX in this deck: when I saw it in an NAIC deck I was completely bamboozled! Would you mind explaining?

I really don't understand Turtonator-GX in this deck: when I saw it in an NAIC deck I was completely bamboozled! Would you mind explaining?

I have the feeling that turtonator gx is playing the role of the tauros gx in the first days of sun and moon. I mean there was a period when every deck started playing a 1x tauros gx as a wall to set up your own game, now that has become really easy make 180 damage, tauros is just two prices given to the opponent, so "wall for wall" the first attack of turtonator gx works very well in decks that actually run a 4xDCE, also those 190Hp is a thing, 10hp more than usual for basic gx that guarantee at least 1-2 attacks that means 20+20 damages and potentially 80+80 by the efffetc.

Anyway I am a fun of using a card at its max potential, so as for darkrai ex (and no one using his second attack), I'd prefer using turtonator in a fire deck, maybe one with a lot of energies distruction where he can do well with everything he has.

He has to main purposes, the first is to wall in the early game and the second is to pick up kos when it can tp force my opponent to have a lysandre or take the 8 damage. Its really good in the decidueye and metagross matches.

I like the idea of Turtonator in this deck, but I also think it loses you the mirror match. Zoroark Break w/ choice band can take a OHKO on a Turtonator.

I like the idea of Turtonator in this deck, but I also think it loses you the mirror match. Zoroark Break w/ choice band can take a OHKO on a Turtonator.
That is correct and the best response i have to that is you simpally dont ever put it into play unless you start with it in a mirror match. Other than that i have found it to be absolutely amazing in the testing iv done.

Back