Finished Zombie Revolution-The Fight to Survive LOOKING FOR 2 NEW PLAYERS! GET YOUR APPS IN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Zombie Revolution-The Fight to Survive STARTED. 5 MORE CAN STILL JOIN!!!!

Royal crosses the hall into the next room.

*school :p

Hatman glances in both directions. He takes off in the general direction of the school, still with the thought that he would not need anything. He wanted to get to the school as fast as he could, as he did not want to spend a night all alone out here. In fact, he wanted to avoid nightfall in general, for a zombie could sneak up from the shadows and kill him without a second chance.

Br0ken:

Upon opening the door, the stench of death fills the air. 3 bodies are lying on the bed, a man, woman, and child, apparently dying from self inflicted wounds. The man is holding a Shotgun, you find 2 rounds inside. Take it or leave it?

Hatman:

You continue walking down the road, and you see 2 Zombies. you see a sign that reads "School, 1 mile"

"A shotgun?"
Royal kneels down and takes the shotgun. He then left the house, and continued going the way he was going before.

Gus, as usual, was in his gang hideout, tuning into the radio, listening for valuables to steal. The rest of the gang was supposed to be here to help him plot. Gus cursed to himself and tuned into his small radio when the announcement came on."Zombies, eh?" Gus chuckled, swinging a bat around his head. "What fun." He exited the hideout and onto the city streets.

Ooc: Why take a gun, BrOken? Don't you know they attract more walkers?

A mile to the school, nice, Hatman thought as he observed the sign. I'm sure I can still run a mile in seven minutes. Then he realizes that two zombies have gotten into his path. He readies his knife and sprints in to take their lives, using the same technique that he used on his first three victims.

Br0ken:

You see a sign that says "School .5 miles", and several abandoned cars, filled with corpses.

OOC:

Yay..nice to see 3 people active already. Hopefully DV catches up soon along with the others. I'll PM then tonight and hopefully they'll start tomorow. Also instead of Individual first missions I've decided on a group mission instead. I'll tell you more when it comes up

Out:
@HL
Because, not only are they long distance, but they can hit targets like signs to trigger an effect.

In:
Royal continues to run down the road.

"Better get to safety..." Cris thought to himself as he heard the emergengy response over the radio. "But what to arm myself with?" he whispered silently to himself. "I know!" he thought to himself as he made his way to the kitchen. He went over to the sink and reached for a dirty butchers knife he had recently used. "Well I better make my way to Kingdom Hospital.". As he opened the door to go outside 5 zombies noticed him. "Darn," he thought "I better take them out fast before they get me!". He rushed up to one of them and quickly sliced their head off with one swift slash of his butcher knife. Then he turned around and knocked down the 2nd zombie with a powerful kick and stomped on it's head to finish it off. He quickly stabbed 2 of the other zombies in the head, killing them instantaneously. Then with one powerful blow, he stabbed his butchers knife through the final zombie's head, killing it on the spot. "Man this is disgusting!" he whispered quitely. He turned around and started walking down the road slowly, keeping lookout for any other zombies. "I hope I can find a better weapon soon..." he thought to himself. "This butchers knife won't be able to defend me from a horde of zombies..."

Hatman:

You manage to take out both Zombies and start sprinting towards the school

post a few more times to get there

BrOkenICE:

You see another 3 zombies..remember you can Also melee with pistol-whipping/rifle butting etc.

Hypnotic Luxray:

Sorry, didn't see your first post. You see 4 Zombies, a few houses, and a crashed car.

Cris:

You're heading to the school first.

Also, I RP the zombies, as Stated Directly in the rules. That includes how many they are.

Cris, being a bit overeager..doesn't notice the zombie behind him. It scratches deep into his back, causing him to yelp in pain.

Next time you don't follow the rules, you'll get a warning, 3 warning and you'll die.

Royal shoots two of the zombies with his newly own shotgun.

OOC: Didn't know this started fill me in please.

Br0ken:

You sure love to fire your gun XD

Both Zombies are hit with the shotgun blast.

2 more Zombies are alerted to the noise and they crawl out from inside a crashed car.

Batui:

That's Why I subscribe to rpgs lol. Read the last post on page one, then post IC

Falling to the floor in pain, Cris manages to get back up and stab the zombie in the side of the head. Still in horrible pain, he falls to the floor. "I wonder if this is the end..."

OoC: Sorry about that mlouden03, I was just a little overeager. I love, and I mean LOVE zombie games! :p Anyway does that mean I'm infected an die?

Cris:

Also posted in the intro..ONLY bites infect. so you're fine. and it's ok. I'll continue you in a sec

New player Added. Posting here and on front page:

Username: Chemical
Character name: Kingsly
Profession: Kendo Team Leader
Background: Highschool student who is the Kendo team Leader. All family members had died before the Infection had happenend and lived with his friend. he is the 7th smartest person from his high School. Enjoys walks and talking to people.
Personality: Brave but believes is harsh to other people he is not intrested in
Physical Description: A Crimson red T-Shirt with Black Jeans, is 6"5 and average weight.
I would save or Ignore him. (save him, ignore him etc)

Royal hits the each of the remaining zombies with his shotgun handle.

Cris:

The road turns off to the right

BrOkenICE:

You successfully bash their brains in, and may continue onward. .5 miles to the school

"Eww. Why did do that?"
Royal shakes the handle of the gun wildly to get the brain juice off.
He then returns to the path towards the school.

OOC:Ok i got this and is this good enough

IC:Kerrigen leaves his house in a hurry rushing out of the door with only his green beret suit and a revolver.
I need to make it to the school to be safe best take the back roads,so they don't see me.
kerrigen starts to make his way to the back streets where he breaks into a jog to the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back