zeo*master

Aspiring Trainer
Welcome to Zeo*Master's player thread!

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code: 5326 7410 4553

Contact Time: Just PM me to set something up

MY HAVES/WANTS

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================

• I have a ton of shinies!! I used to collect them...I used to battle for them lol
    SHINY!!!
    may be clones unless u state otherwise...we'll negotiate
  • Mightyena LV84
  • Bellossom LV100
  • Lapras LV100
  • Charizard LV100
  • I can give pokerus
  • EV trained Groudon
  • EV trained Luxray

POKEMON I WANT=======================

• make me an interesting offer
  • EV trained Pokemon
  • Ditto (adamant, modest, jolly, and timid)

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================

• Sorry, I use'm all, or will use'm all

RECORDS:
When I battle, my rules are simple
-real pokemon only, no shark or action replay enhancements
-lv 100's only
-6-0n-6 double battle
-no legendaries whatsoever...if you can only catch 1 in a game and it??can't breed...it's a legendary...
-no wobbuffet, double wobbuffet is troublesome
-i don't care about multiple hold items
-don't dare shut off your game

Later

I can give you a Mew if you have any shinies available. * Note: It will be cloed in Emerald.

I can get you a semi legit mew (warped to faraway island, will trade up to 3) with nature (s) of your choice* for your shiny lapras and a legit XD lugia (forget its nature) or a semi legit naval island lugia with a nature of your choice* for your shiny charizard.

*The reason i can offer nature of your choice is because I have yet to catch the pokemon, I will look for the nature you want, but it may take a while, or it may not. Depends on my luck.

I'd also throw in a liechi berry for free.

IL: thanx but no thanx, I'm out of the shiny nood, now I just really need legit phantom poke's
ivy: sounds good, i don't really care about the nature's since i only need it for dex, so charizard for lugia dx...and lapras for mews

i'll set it up once i get the game

Ok then :)

Btw, are your shinies cloned/nicknameable? If they are nicknameable, would you nickname them for me?

Ivyon said:
Ok then :)

Btw, are your shinies cloned/nicknameable? If they are nicknameable, would you nickname them for me?

sorry they were nicknamed already when i got them
I don't clone since i don't do anything that has even the slightest chance of messing up the game

i will give anything and i mean anything for a shiny charizard.
i need a BLASTOISE AND I DONT CARE IF IT IS SHINY OR NOT OR THE LEVEL being high

Oh, I'd also offer a semi legit dakrai, shaymin, arceus, and manaphy x2 (one egg, one hatched) for your shiny gardevoir and one other shiny you may have (are they all listed or no?)

Ivyon said:
Oh, I'd also offer a semi legit dakrai, shaymin, arceus, and manaphy x2 (one egg, one hatched) for your shiny gardevoir and one other shiny you may have (are they all listed or no?)

sounds good, i'll go shiny hunting sunday at the nintendo world event so i''l post my additions then

I would love a shiny Lapras... would you accept a Phione? How about a Chansey with Ice Beam, Aromatherapy, Toxic, and Light Screen? A Bagon with Hydro Pump, Dragon Claw, Dragonbreath, and Flamethrower? All legitimate. I don't know. I just really want that Lapras... you make an offer. What would you like?

Gardevoir_Milotic said:
I would love a shiny Lapras... would you accept a Phione? How about a Chansey with Ice Beam, Aromatherapy, Toxic, and Light Screen? A Bagon with Hydro Pump, Dragon Claw, Dragonbreath, and Flamethrower? All legitimate. I don't know. I just really want that Lapras... you make an offer. What would you like?

sorry they are already reserved for someone, and i won't clone them as per our trade agreement, sorry

looking for these five shinies..Bagon Chimchar Snorlax/Munchlax Staryu and magnemite i would like them low level if possible will trade any 10 level one hundreds in my player thread

Back