Wi-Fi Trades Zenix My Player Thread (Now Open after Updating!)

RE: Huge Trade Thread (Open! Look)

ok, would you trade it for shiny marowak or shiny shuppet or legends?

I have a manaphy that has been left untouched. I will trade it for your Deoxys or Mew.

@ Aval- What legends do you have? The only Shiny Pokemon i'm interested in is a shiny Rayquaza.
@ The Deif- I'll take it for the Mew. PM me if interested.
@ Pikachu1246- I already have a Mew, do you have any Pokemon I need off my want list?

RE: Zenix My Player Thread (Great Deals)

You PM'd me ...

I can give you the Alamos Darkrai & Shiny Rayquaza ... but do you have any EV trained Pokemon perhaps ?

I'll trade you muk for either umbreon or forretress! The muk has a Japanese name, and is at the level grimer evolves into it.

look at one of my threads. I asked that question and someone answered it to me along with some other answers to other strange terms.

wanna trade a Blaziken,Torkaol,Politoed,Espeon,Roserade,Rampardos and relicanth for your rayquaza?

I have a Rayquaza I can trade you for something! I can give you 3 if you want. I have the emerald cloning glitch. heh!

luckyluigi7 said:
I have a Rayquaza I can trade you for something! I can give you 3 if you want. I have the emerald cloning glitch. heh!

I have a Rayquaza I just need it shiny.

I'm interested in your articuno, take a look at my trade thread and let me know what you'd like from there

I'll give you a lv.100 shiny,pokerus infected japaneese darkrai!

Back