Zekrom's shadow

Isshu

Trexordinary
What do you think this is? In the first episode of the anime, Zekrom's shadow prevents pikachu from using electric moves. Sounds pretty sinister for pokemon, like their going back to the days of mewtwo .. oh god I wish.

I know the title, but is that confirmed?

I think that it could be out of electricity, and absorbs electricity from Electric Pokemon?

Maybe Zekrom really is evil and steals all Electric-pokemon's electricity. The dark colour of Zekrom may have something to do with him being evil, and the "shadow" makes him sound even darker. Having said that, I wonder if Reshiram steals all Fire-pokemon's fire? Although maybe Reshiram would do the opposite and give pokemon fire as opposed to stealing it. Maybe Zekrom just wants to steal Pikachu's thunder? XD

So he steals Electric type's electricity to power his tail? That would be cool, sort of like a water absorb/flash fire but for electricity, and then all electric attacks are amplified by *insert a number here*.

Otherwise, I might bear not being able to understand what they are saying with Keyhole to watch the new series. They said it won't take as long to finish so I might be able to watch it through without getting bored.

Electricity=Energy?
Fire=Cuarage?

Zekrom is taking energy from Pokemon and Reshiram is giving Pokemon cuarage? (I know I spells it wrong XD)

Maybe Reshiram is the evil one, or maybe they're both evil! Who knows~
I hope they're both evil, or at least like Giratina and just territorial.

That is a cool idea!! It is sinister, I dont like that it make Zekrom look like the devil and Reshiram look like an angel.

Zekrom has the Abilty, Terra Voltage, a Motor Drive/Volt Absorb for him. It will probley raise his Attack/Sp. Attack in the Metagame, and preparing for the big ReshiZek fight at the Begining of Best Wishes!!

Reshiram = shiramu = "To Grow Light", "To Turn White"
Zekrom = kuromu = "To Grow Darkness", "To Turn Black"

Maybe that's how it works, then. Reshiram gives Light, Zekrom takes light. It works with Yin and Yang, anyway.

So maybe in this case, Zekrom is in fact "evil" rather than neutral.

Is there an actual clip, or just information from another website? But that actually sounds really interesting, although I'm still on the fence with Reshiram and Zekrom, I don't know which I like better. ><

Well, maybe not "evil". Perhaps more selfish, callous, uncaring, etc.
Reshiram might be the opposite. But both attitudes have flaws to them - when put together, it creates a balance.

/wild speculation

I like the idea of opposites just not for my Zekrom. these legendaries remind me of Ho oh and Lugia. Because one of them is like all happy (ho oh reshiram) and the other is dark and sinister (lugia zekrom).

maybe zekrom is hurt from his battle with reshiram(no way my zekrom would ever loose so it must have been a lucky/cheap shot) and is drawing power from electric types to heal itself.
and since when did lugia become sinister, illusion?^

IM not saying that he is... But when you have to put the legendarys together.... It goes better with Zekrom. I think zekrom will live in that electro magnetic cave we saw. And if he does. He and Lugia both live in a cave. Plus they both look more sinister than Reshiram and Ho oh.

Lugia is pretty sinister. Ho-Oh is bright and colourful and lurks on a big tower, with a bombastic theme, Lugia's moved itself to a sea cave, and its theme is pretty dark sounding.

That being said, Ho-Oh always seems so angry :I

m not saying that he is in person, er, pokemon? But he is just the more sinister LOOKING one.

Back