• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Zekrom + Eelektrik + Vanilluxe

rileysill32

Aspiring Trainer
3 Zekrom Ex
1 Mewtwo Ex
1 Virizion NV 13 /// (possible cleffa?!!?)
2-1-2 Vani
3-3 Eelektrik

3 N
4 Pont
2 Engineer
2 Sage
2 Seeker

2 Rare Candy
4 Junk Arm
3 Switch
3 Catcher
2 Eviolite
4 Communication

9 {L}
4 DBCE

It flows pretty well, I think i probably have too many supporters.
I like the seekers in here for sure though, good for scooping up a single opponent bench and KO'ing their active FTW.

Let me know any potential fixes you guys would see. Overall the deck is solid, but it seems to be lacking something that hasn't come to mind yet.

I had 1 Zapdos ND in for bench snipes in place of a switch. I know my deck is really switchy but it sorta works out well that way with the ability + catchers & switches I always seem to get who I want to fight agains.

-2 PONT (to make room for sage's)
-2 seeker (ssu is better)
-1 virizion (almost useless in this deck)
-2 eviolite (optional)
-1 zekrom EX (2 is enough)
-1 switch (2 is enough)

+4 collector (get out basics)
+2 zekrom (good)
+2 sage's (discard)
+1 mewtwo EX (good)

It would help if you said Vanilluxe ND, but anyway, this is nice, but Zapdos is kind of really champ so I would use 2+.
~Elf

Back