BW/BW2 Zekrom and Reshiram as the same Pokemon?

like this

1636611-kyurem_super.jpg

It is unlikely that the Reshiram + Zekrom combination that is talked about in the game IS Kyurem since you can catch kyurem in the game. If it was a combo of the two dragons then surely it wouldn't exist any more...

Also is it just be or have all the main legendary pokemon in the past few generations have been dragon? Raquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Girantina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyrurem...

Probably a black and white dragony thing, but I've got no idea how the wings/arms would work-Zekrom has its wings and arms seperated, but Reshiram has got them combined.

And @Fridge, Kyogre and Groudon weren't Dragon, and they were basically the reason for the storyline in R/S/E. But there are too much Dragon type legendary Pokemon.

*sigh* they explain this in game. resh and zek were one being. they seperate and destroy unova in battle. then the legendary dogs protect the pokemon of unova. kyurem was the empty husk of reshiram and zekroms old form and created unova again...we have been over this and its even explain in game

^The stuff about Kyurem was never explained. Also by dogs do you mean terrakion/virision/coballion? I thought the dogs were entei/suicune/raikou from Jhoto. These new things aint dogs :p

No, they did not look like Kyurem. Kyurem is their skeletal remains. It would have Kyurem's body shape, but the colors and textures would be completely different.

There are many rumors about Kyurem. One of them is that it crashed onto Earth (in the Giant Chasm) in a frozen meteorite. While living at Giant Chasm, anyone who came near would be eaten by it. The other (and possibly more logical) rumor, is that when Zekrom and Reshiram separated, they left behind a corpse that was reanimated into Kyurem (ZOMBIE).

that is what N said. they separated leaving and empty husk...we need a zombie pokemon

That had been speculated to be Kyurem. Kyurem is most likely the 3rd dragon Mascot, and could be Reshiram and Zekrom when they were originally one single dragon Pokemon.

@Catutie
When did N say that?

well if kyurem isn't the reanimated corpse of zekrom and reshiram when they were one, what relation does it have to the other two anyway? Oh and is it just me or is kyurem's eyes actually part of that yellow thing on it's head?

Back