• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ZekEels

Fluttershy

Like a BOSS!
Hey, there everyone. I just decided to post my Zeels list for everyone. I'm not sure on a couple of decisions, but that's what Battle Roads are for. Please help and I hope you enjoy!

Pokemon:
x3 Eelektrik
x2 Tynamo (DEX Spark)
x1 Tynamo (NV Thunder Wave)
x1 Tynamo (NV Tackle)
x3 Zekrom BW
x2 Thundurus EP
x1 Raikou EX DEX
x1 Mewtwo EX ND
x1 Tornadus EP
x1 Tornadus EX DEX
x1 Smeargle COL
T/S/S:
x4 Professor Oak's New Theory
x3 Professor Juniper
x3 N
x4 Junk Arm
x3 Pokemon Catcher
x2 Switch
x2 Pluspower
x2 Eviolite
x2 Level Ball
x2 Random Receiver
x2 Dual Ball
x1 Super Rod
x1 Skyarrow Bridge
Energy:
x10 Lightning
x2 Double Colorless

I use Smeargle because he is awesome and because I am the most unlucky person through my experience in Pokemon. I use Level Ball over Ultra Ball because I always find myself having to discard valuable resources with it when I need it. I play the Duall Ball because Collector/Random Receiver doesn't work. I use Random Receiver because again I have horrible luck. I think there have been more times when I haven't got a supporter then I have with Pokegear. I only play 1 Mewtwo EX because with all the Dark decks running around, I think Zekrom is better because it can 2 shot Darkrai and 1 shot Zoroark. Plus, against Mewtwo EX, just Bolt Strike, they kill you, then Bolt Strike again for a 2:1 prize exchange in your favor.

I think only 2 dual ball may be a bit inconsistent. Maybe another could help. I usually like around 3-4. It helps a lot IMO for me.

I know that but I can't find room. Also, I usually draw at least one Pokemon off every 2 supporters. With Smeargle going, that should get at least one Pokemon. I would play 3, but I can't find room.

Fluttershy said:
I know that but I can't find room. Also, I usually draw at least one Pokemon off every 2 supporters. With Smeargle going, that should get at least one Pokemon. I would play 3, but I can't find room.

You could cut one of the attackers for one. I rarely see the need for 3 Zekrom, 2 seems to be the majority of standard lists. I like that you have the toolbox style of attackers going on, but with Super Rod in the list, I find nine attackers to just be plain too much and get in the way of other things like another Dual Ball.

dmaster out.

Back