Zekeels. Zekeels. Zekeels. Durant.

squirtwo said:
Honestly, lilligant needs some credit. I don't think anyone realizes how good it actually is. Instead of just blowing it off try testing it, the cards arent hard to find and it can take down all three of the most played decks

It's luck based, but insanely fun :p

wow i didnt know this was tactic was famous! when NV came out in november last year, i totally pulled a lot of eels and immediently saw their ability =) thought, hey this could help my kekrom deck! :p had like no idea that it was so darn popular. Just last week , omg, seriously these ppl bought like 4 victini tins trying to get those eels!!! I also run, in the same deck, haxorus and druddigon w. the rocky helments :p

I think Celebox is much more versatile because I was playing my friends weird Rogue with NO energy acceleration and just because he denied me my eels, he beat me. But what I'm saying is you just have to look at one thing, which deck has an easier time recoverin energy acceleration cards when needed. The answer hands down is Celebox. If you play the right list, you can beat almost everything with ease. Just sayin'

Back