• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Zekeels for States

SeaLegend

Heya.
2 Zekrom BW
1 Zekrom EX
4-3 Eelektrik (Tynamo 38)
2 Thundurus
1 Mewtwo EX
1 Tyrogue
2 Smeargle
1 Shaymin UL

4 Junk Arm
3 Pokemon Catcher
2 Super Scoop Up
2 Level Ball
2 Switch
2 PlusPower
1 Super Rod

3 Pokemon Collector
3 Sage's Training
2 Professor Juniper
2 PONT
2 N

9 Lightning
4 Double Colorless

Using Smeargle to set up early game, set up Eelektriks in order to get a stream of attackers going all game long.

Note: For now, I only have 1 Mewtwo, but there is a chance that I may be able to borrow one so I am somewhat open to adding another one.

I'd
-1-2 smeargle (because it has a retreat cost and only 1 is needed but I wouldn't run any at all but its just my preference)
-1 thundurus (I think only 1 is needed for discarding)

+1 zekrom EX (very good for OHKOing the opponent's weaker pokemon)
+1 mewtwo EX (for attacking and for countering)

I'd also try to make room for the fourth collector for consistency but its optional. Its just my way of playing.

I'd prefer to have 2 Smeargle and Thundurus over having 2 Zekrom EX for sure. I don't think I would ever use to Zekroms in a game for one, and running two just gives me a better chance of starting it. I think if I do get my second Mewtwo, Zekrom EX is what I would take out. Also 3 Collectors has proven to be more than enough for me.

From what I heard, zekrom EX helps immensely for OHKOing simply because regular zekrom can't sometimes. Zekrom EX also has higher hp and discards energy.

Back