• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ZekEels for Regs

DecaDang

Gravimetric
So the list I ran at States was okay, but didn't have the consistency/techs balance enough. I changed that and I feel that this list is stronger, but there's always room for improvement.

I don't have any more Junk Arm or Pokegear for now. I did order a Mewtwo but there's the possibility it won't be here in time. If not, I'll play best as I can.

Pokemon:
3 Zekrom
2 Thundurus
1 Tyrogue
1 Zekrom-EX
1 Mewtwo-EX
3-1-3 Eelektrik

Trainers/Supporters:
1 Pokegear
4 Juniper
3 PONT
2 N
3 Sage's Training
3 Collector
1 Super Rod
3 Switch
2 Junk Arm
3 Level Ball
2 PlusPower
4 Catcher

Energy:
10 L, 4 DCE

Here are some things you could consider
-1 zekrom (2 is usually enough. You can always get them back with super rod)
-1 PONT (it's just a preference thing but I like N better because of its disrupting, pretty good hand refreshing, and is good against Durant)
-1 switch (2 is enough since junk arm can help if you ever need more)
-1 sages (mostly to make room for junk arm. Junk arm can also discard energies for you and thundurus and juniper can too)

+2 junk arm (essential for discarding energies and reusing trainers)
+1 zekrom EX (from what I have heard, they help a lot with quick KOing)
+1 mewtwo (very important against mewtwos)

I'd like to make room for some eviolite and another poke gear but I cant find room at the moment

I don't have any more Junk Arm or Pokegear for now. I did order a Mewtwo but there's the possibility it won't be here in time. If not, I'll play best as I can.
Sorry, he did make it pretty clear though.

Personally, I use a really similar list, knowing the pains of 2 Junk Arm, but with a Shaymin EX tech over the Tyrogue and two Grass Energy. I prefer having my bases covered against Terrakion to the potential insane donk, since I can get the same donk with Mewtwo and a DCE anyway, but I see Tyrogue's use and won't say definitely cut it. I'd test a Shaymin and 2 Grass Energy over Tyrogue, one Lightning energy, and some Supporter since you're playing 15, which just seems high to me.

Don't have Shaymin-EX. :(

But what I have done:
-1 Tyrogue
-1 Pokegear
-1 Sage

+2 Eviolite
+1 N

May think about dropping Sage overall.

Could you update your list according to the changes you have made? It would be clearer and less confusing IMO for us to see your current changed decklist.

Sure. Got Mewtwo today. :)
DecaDang said:
Pokemon:
3 Zekrom
2 Thundurus
1 Cleffa
2 Mewtwo-EX
3-1-3 Eelektrik

Trainers/Supporters:
2 Eviolite
4 Juniper
3 PONT
3 N
3 Collector
1 Super Rod
4 Switch
2 Junk Arm
3 Level Ball
2 PlusPower
4 Catcher

Energy:
10 L, 4 DCE

3-1-3 Eel? I'm assuming that's 3 Tynamo 38, 1 Tynamo 39, 3 Eelektrik considering you don't have Rare Candy.

Even if he did it wouldn't say 3-1-3 eelektrik. Try
-2 switch (only two is really needed with junk arm)
-1 zekrom (I think two is sufficient)

+2 junk arm (for discarding and trainers)
+1 zekrom EX (good for high damage attack and it can OHKO easier)

Back