• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Zekeels BW-On(DRX)

Siscokid55

Aspiring Trainer
I Could use some help, I've seen MANY MANY different Zekeels and i think i have compiled my own little take on a Zekeels

Pokemon - 16 (Possibly 18 depending)
2 Zekrom (Any BLW)
2 Mewtwo-EX
2 Tynamo (Spark)
2 Tynamo (Thunder Wave)
3 Eelektrik NV
2 Zekrom EX
2 Tornadus EX
1(Raikou EX/Zebsrtika ND/Zapdos ND)

T/S/S - 31
4- N
3- Pokemon Catcher
3- Level Ball
3- Ultra Ball
2- Eviloite
3- Professor Juniper
3- Bianca
2- Random Reciever
2- Skyarrow Bridge
2- Switch
2- Super Rod
2- Max Potion

Energy -13
10- Lightning Energy {L}
3- Double Colorless {C}

As far as the Raikou EX or Zebstrika or Zapdos....

Raikou EX 170HP can snipe for 100 Dmg and with 1 Retreat cost and with skyarrow bridge you can take him back whenever you like, but with his attack you discard all Energy, which usually you have all 3 lightning and no DCE or any Colorless so all your energies are gone (Of course Eelektrik can get 2 or all 3 back and reattached if you have all 3 in play). Raikou is to be Knocked out its 2 prizes for your opponent.

Zebstrika 90HP from ND is just like Raikou except alot less Hp with only 90 and his sniping ability is weaker with 80 DMG and with a FREE retreat cost Skyarrow Bridge would almost be useless for Zebstrika and with most decks being able to hit hard 90 HP is almost a 0HKO for Zebstrika so this guy is a pokemon you get in get your snipe in and ether the hell out or get 1 Hit for 1 prize. I know with Zebstrika i would have to get rid of 2 more cards to make room for Blitze.

NNNOOOWWW for Zapdos 120 HP from ND, This card sniping ability is not SUPER weak but weak compared to Raikou and Zebstrika with only 50 Dmg BUT Zapdos doesnt require any discarding of Energies and on the plus side he takes 1 Lightning Energy and 2 DC, so with the right starting hand with Zapdos in play you can have Zapdos Sniping your opponents bench by T2 (maybe turn 1) and Start Sniping your opponents Bench. With 1 more energy your able to use Zapdos Second attack Which can deal up too 200 dmg with the luck of a roll or flip of a coin (With my luck it would never happen and always do 0). This card is also another Counter against a Terrakion but not so much Landorus or Groudon EX because of their resistance to Lightning. Only really bad negative thing about Zapdos is the 2 Retreat cost, even with Skyarrow Bridge you still have to Discard.

I decided to go with 2 Zekrom EX because of his ability to do 150 Dmg with a DCE and 2 Lightning only to discard 2 of those lightning Energies and reattach them the following turn if you still have 2 eelektrik still in play

With 2 Tornadus EX is obviously to Counter the Groudons/Terrakions/Landorus i figure 1 is not enough even with max potions avalible when your opponents has 3 of each other ground/fighting types.

And of course the Mewtwo EX is for the other Mewtwo EX Counters and also he is just very ****in powerful when there are lots of energies in play!

And 2 regular Zekrom just because he is a hard hitter for only 3 energy but sadly does 40 to himself but can get quick knockouts if played right.

ANY help is greatly Appriciated!!!!

{L}{L}{L}{L}ZEKEELS{L}{L}{L}

If you're planning on playing Zebstrika, you'd have to set aside an additional space for a Blitzle.

For that reason, I'd advise that you play Raikou. It offers the sniping capability of Zebstrika and is pretty nice to chain, especially in the Mirror and against anything with Altaria like Garchomp.

Just from looking at your list, you could use some additional consistency in some of your cards. 3 Pokemon Catcher is pretty low for this new format, so I would advise maxing that out. The same goes for Juniper as there aren't a lot of Supporters to choose from. You can cut a Lightning for a 4th DCE as that card is great for almost all of your attackers in the deck like Tornadus, Mewtwo, Zekrom, and even Raikou (so you can Dynamotor twice). I would also suggest possibly cutting a Tornadus EX and/or a Zekrom EX because you only play 2 Switch, and Switch is really the card that can fuel both of those attackers while also replacing the cards I first mentioned. You don't have to try that out if you don't want to, but with 2 Super Rod in your deck, you can turn the list into a more "toolboxy" kind of deck. Here's the changes I would first suggest trying out:

-1 Tornadus EX
-1 Zekrom EX
-1 Lightning Energy
+1 Professor Juniper
+1 Pokemon Catcher
+1 DCE

dmaster out.

^ What he said. The only reason I'd play Zebstrika would be for the T2 Disconnect, but if you go second, it wouldn't even be worth it.

Pokemon - 15
2 Zekrom (Any BLW)
2 Mewtwo-EX
2 Tynamo (Spark)
2 Tynamo (Thunder Wave)
3 Eelektrik NV
2 Zekrom EX
1 Tornadus EX
1 Raikou EX

T/S/S - 32
4- N
4- Pokemon Catcher
4- Professor Juniper
4- Bianca
3- Level Ball
3- Ultra Ball
3- Switch
3- Plus Power
2- Tool Scrapper
2- Eviloite

Energy -13
9- Lightning Energy
4- Double Colorless

Hows about this?

Siscokid55 said:
Pokemon - 15
2 Zekrom (Any BLW)
2 Mewtwo-EX
2 Tynamo (Spark)
2 Tynamo (Thunder Wave)
3 Eelektrik NV
2 Zekrom EX
1 Tornadus EX
1 Raikou EX

T/S/S - 32
4- N
4- Pokemon Catcher
4- Professor Juniper
4- Bianca
3- Level Ball
3- Ultra Ball
3- Switch
3- Plus Power
2- Tool Scrapper
2- Eviloite

Energy -13
9- Lightning Energy
4- Double Colorless

Hows about this?

I like it:D. But i suggest taking out a mewtwo and adding a raikou EX, since mewtwo is not as good as it was in the HGSS-on format, so not really any mewtwo wars will be popping up, so you dont really need 2 mewtwo.

The {DRG} are coming,**Bed Intruder songs plays**

Zekeels is one of the few decks that can still use Mewtwo efficiently. In here, it's more of an attacker, instead of a tech. I do think Raikou is going to be much better BW-on, so I swap the Tornadus EX for it.

Mora said:
Zekeels is one of the few decks that can still use Mewtwo efficiently. In here, it's more of an attacker, instead of a tech. I do think Raikou is going to be much better BW-on, so I swap the Tornadus EX for it.
yeah i think your right, mewtwo is still really good in this deck.

Back