• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ZekEel

Darkurii

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: (16)
4-3 Eelektrik (2 Free Retreat Tynamo)
1~ Smeargle
2~ Thundurus
3~ Zekrom
3~ Mewtwo EX

Trainers: (21)
1~ Super Rod
1~ Eviolite
2~ PlusPower
3~ Pokemon Catcher
3~ Switch
3~ Level Ball
4~ Junk Arm
4~ Dual Ball

Supporters: (9)
2~ N
3~ Sage's Training
4~ Professor Juniper

Energy: (14)
4~ DCE
10~ Lightning

Total: 60

Try
-1 smeargle ( might not be too needed plus has a one energy retreat cost)
-1 zekrom (from what I have seen, two may be enough)
-1 sage's (I think another N may be better for hand refreshing, against Durant matchups, and for disruption)
-1 switch (2 may be enough since there is also junk arm to help)

+1 N (good hand refresher, disrupter, and good against Durant)
+1-2 zekrom EX (good attacker)
+1-2 eviolite (is needed against terrakion) or other that I have forgotten or you may need

Jirachi said:
Try
-1 smeargle ( might not be too needed plus has a one energy retreat cost)
-1 zekrom (from what I have seen, two may be enough)
-1 sage's (I think another N may be better for hand refreshing, against Durant matchups, and for disruption)
-1 switch (2 may be enough since there is also junk arm to help)

+1 N (good hand refresher, disrupter, and good against Durant)
+1-2 zekrom EX (good attacker)
+1-2 eviolite (is needed against terrakion) or other that I have forgotten or you may need

I like having the one smeargle, it gives a lot of consitency and options, and also can get energy in the discard.
I haven't tested with only 2 Zekrom, and i'll deffinately give it a try.
I like my supporter line the way it is (although I'd preffer another N) I think i'll try taking out 1 Zekrom for the 3rd N.
I find that I need 3 Switch due to how often i start with a Zekrom or Mewtwo (I'm running 3 Mewtwo to, for the most part, auto-win the mirrior.)
I don't really like Zekrom EX, I've found that the disadvantages out-weigh the situations where it's good.
I deffinately want to find room for a 2nd eviolite, maybe that instead of the 3rd N?

Back