• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Zeels

DarknessGrace

Vilegar Forever!!!
Pokemon:
3x Thundurus EP
2x Zekrom B&W
4x Tynamo(2x #39, 2x #38) NV
3x Eelektrik NV
1x Zekrom EX ND
1x Mewtwo EX ND
1x Regigigas EX ND

Energy:
4x DCE Hgss
10x {L}

T/S/S:
4x Pokemon Collector Hgss
4x pokemon Communication Hgss
4x Junk Arm TM
3x PONT Hgss
3x Sage's Training UD
2x N NV
2x Pluspower B&W
2x Pokemon Catcher EP
2x Level Ball ND
2x Switch B&W
2x Professor Juniper B&W
1x Super rod NV

The point of this deck is to set up attackers using eelekrik's ability, dynamotor. Thundurus is to set up and regigigas if for the mirror.

I think this might help
-1 thundurus (2 is enough)
-1 regigigas (I feel that it's really not needed at all)
-4 communication (not needed. Plus you can use level ball for eelekTrik)
-1 PONT (N is better in this deck IMO since it can disrupt as well)

+1 level ball (for eelektriks)
+2 juniper (4 is needed for discarding)
+1 catcher (3 is needed)
+1 N (3 is needed)
+1 zekrom/ zekrom EX (both can help with attacking)
+1 extra. Maybe tornadus (as a counter), or something else you might need that I forgot

Try lessening your Communication down to 2 and thickening your Level Ball amount. Level Ball is crucial when getting out your Eelektriks quickly. Add in a few Skyarrow Bridges to give you the bonus retreat for the basics. I would also recommend dropping your Regigigas EX and just focus on Mewtwo EX as a secondary attacker. If you want something to deal with the mirror match, Terrakion is there for you. Hope this helped! :)

I'll go with Typhlo Wolf, kinda. I say drop all the Communications. Add 1 or 2 Tornadus/Tornadus EX for the Terrakion matchup. Add another Catcher and Switch. Only playing 2 Catchers is not good enough. The line is not thick enough in order to get a Catcher when you need one.

Back