• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Zebsniper (Zebstrika/Mandibuzz)

cambagaba

Fan #1 of Electivire
Name: Zebsniper2
Comments: I have update the decklist with the changes that Dark Void suggested and i have to say that the performance increases a lot. But its issue of lucky, if you have it works faster, if dont it not. Thanks Dark Void! I hope i can improve more.

TOTAL CARDS: 60

POKEMON: 22
Stage 1: 8
3 : Zebstrika, BW-43
3 : Mandibuzz, BW-73
2 : Dodrio, UD-11
Basic: 14
3 : Vullaby, BW-72
3 : Blitzle, BW-41
2 : Doduo, UD-45
2 : Cleffa, CL-24
2 : Pachirisu, CL-18
2 : Shaymin, UL-8

TRAINERS: 22
Trainers: 11
2 : PlusPower, BW-96
3 : Pokemon Communication, GS-98
4 : Pokemon Reversal, GS-99
2 : Junk Arm, TM-87
Supporters: 11
3 : Professor Oak's New Theory, CL-83
2 : Professor Elm's Training Method, CL-82
4 : Pokemon Collector, GS-97
2 : Interviewer's Questions, CL-79

ENERGY: 16
Special Energy: 6
2 : Double Colorless Energy, GS-103
4 : Darkness Energy (sp), CL-86
Basic Energy: 10
10 : Lightning Energy, CL-91

Strategy: Fastest to set up, Zebstrika main attacker with Electricspark, and then Mandibuzz to snipe. I use the same logic than ZPS deck.

I think this is a very interesting and original decklist, and I think it may have potential, although it will be hard to play.

-3 Blitzle 40 the other Blitzle is better because it hits or less energy
-2 Ampharos I really don't think you need this because Zebstrika already spreads damage, and it takes up 7 cards in your deck for 10-40 damage
-1 Flaafy see above
-2 Mareep see above
-2 Rare Candy without Ampharos, you won't need this
-3 Seeker this lets your opponent heal a damaged benched pokemon
-2 Fisherman because of your large supporter count, energy retrieval would be better
-2 Double Colorless Energy this lets Mandibuzz use it's second attack and lets Dodrio attack but you won't often do either

+3 Blitzle 41 superior to the other Blitzle
+2 Cleffa great starter or staller
+1 Professor Oak's New Theory hand refreshers are great, but with 2 cleffa you can live with only 3 PONT
+1 Pokemon Collector the best way to search out basics in your deck, it should be maxed
+2 Junk Arm lets you reuse any trainer, very helpful
+2 PlusPower extra damage for quicker KOs, works well with Junk Arm
+4 Pokemon Reversal you can use this to pull up a pokemon with a high attack and retreat cost and snipe around it or get free Electrisparks
+2 Lightning Energy Zebstrika requires a lot of lightning, so you need a lot of lightning. You could use 2 energy retrieval over this, though
+17

Back