• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ZBC Stage One Rush [Cinccino, Beartic, Zoroark]

Which do you think would be more beneficial to the deck?

• Yanmega Prime

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Donphan Prime/Kyruem

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

numberonewill

Troll Level Infinity
Newcomer to Pokebeach.com, and a fairly newcomer to the PTCG. I played for a while, back in Team Rocket/Base Set/Fossil days but it was just for fun not competetive. Just got back into the game recently and this is my take at a competetive, Battle Roads/Regional worthy deck.

3-3 Cinccino [BW]
3-3 Beartic [EP]
2-2 Zororark [BW]
2 Tornadus [EP]
1 Tyrouge [COL]
1 Cleffa [COL]

3 Professor Oak's New Theroy
3 Sage's Training
2 Professor Juniper
3 Pokemon Collector
1 Seeker

3 Pokemon Communication
2 Dual Ball
2 Switch
2 Energy Retrieval
2 PlusPower
2 Pokemon Catcher
1 Super Scoop Up
1 Great Ball
1 Lost Remover

4 Double Colorless Energy
2 Special Darkness Energy
6 Water Energy​

Stragety:​

The main stragety of the deck is to use Cinccino and Tornadus as Main attackers for 100 and 80 damage respectively. Beartic is mainly use for disruption purporses and a Reshipholusion counter. Zoroark is a Dragons counter and deck search if needed.

The trainer and supporter lineup needs no explaination, Lost Remover is just a tech card, Ive seen alot of decks running special energy cards as of late so it has its usefulness.

Energy lineup is pretty standard, The pokemon in the deck make use of the playset of DCE's, the attacks take usually two energy that arent specified. Two special darks are to make use of Nasty Plot if needed, and Water energy is to fill in the rest.

Considered Cards​

Pokemon​

Noctowl [Night Sight]​
The additional Draw may be good, and the attack is decent, potential to do 80 Damage, but this would require the addition of Yanmega Prime, Copy Cat, and Judge to be viable.

Yanmega Prime​
Great card, would have tremendous usefulness if I went with the Noctowl [Night Sight]. Problem is getting a pair of these. Kinda hard for me.

Donphan Prime​
Another Great Stage One Card. Usefullness will improve greatly with the release of Noble Victorys because of the following..

Kyurem [Noble Victory]​
This Deck just screams "I want this card!!" I think this has great potential in this deck. Working on getting these when they come out, already have a trade in process for the Donphan Primes to combo with it.

Supporters/Trainers​

Copycat/Judge​
See Noctowl/Yanmega Prime

Junk Arm​
Currently dont have any, but These will go in once I aqquire three of them. That is all.

Energy​

Rescue Energy.​
Considered this, but proved to be invalid in testing.

Rainbow Energy.​

Donphan Primes/Zoroark/Beartic/Kyruem would make use of this.

Fighting Energy​
Donphan Prime, nuff said.

So what do you think Pokebeach Users, any Advice/Comments about the deck, or any advice/comments for a new player. I can use all the help I can get. Thanks.

I like the idea of the deck, i've been running something like this. I use Umbreon instead of Beartic to counter decks like DonChamp and such, but i've been meaning to try out Beartic instead.

There are not many decks where Umbreon would be useful in my area lol. Ive tried him, Mandibuzz BW, and a couple others and they tested sub par imo..

The deck does need a heavy beater and Beartic does it well, i'm still trying it out but i like it so far. Why not run Rainbow Energy of Special Dark? It would still fullfill the dark energy role on Zoroark to search by would be more useful on Beartic as well

Thats a good idea. The spc dark adds the 10 damage to Zoroark though, giving him the ability to one hit the dragons with foul play.

Back