Zapdos Fake Card (WB) (Updated Sept. 16)

How good is this card? Please Rate!

• Total voters

Flygon999

always remember delta species δ
Hello all, here is my Fake Card, Zapdos. The set is Wonderous Beginnings. (WB) and this is the first card. Eventually I will have a couple more to add to my set.

NEW UPDATE!

zapdosfakecard1ff1.jpg

RE: Zapdos Fake Card (WB)

I like it.
How ever the person who drew the pic is: Aragornbird.

RE: Zapdos Fake Card (WB)

Okay thanks guys! As you can see, IDK how many cards to make in the set though. But this is the first one.

@ Light Venusaur: Who the freak is Aragornbird?

RE: Zapdos Fake Card (WB) (Updated Sept. 15)

Bad grammar, boring effects and generic attack names. It's underpowered, doesn't fit any particular role. It's sorta a spreader, sort of a Starter and sort of an attacker, but it doesn't do a great job of any of these.

People need to start thinking about how they can make there cards different but not stupid. There are many effects that haven't been explored, but people always stick to the basic stuff.

I like the art though!

Pokémaniac said:
Bad grammar, boring effects and generic attack names. It's underpowered, doesn't fit any particular role. It's sorta a spreader, sort of a Starter and sort of an attacker, but it doesn't do a great job of any of these.

People need to start thinking about how they can make there cards different but not stupid. There are many effects that haven't been explored, but people always stick to the basic stuff.

I like the art though!

Whoa, no need to blow up here! After all, it is a fake card. Therefore I have to make it unique! :D

There's no law that says every fake card has to have unique attack effects and odd names.

I created a fake Pachirisu that had an attack called "Reverberating Empennage" just to make it sound cool and not be called "Shocking Tail." Reverberating Empennage is a stupid name and I regret doing it.

Point is, you don't have to rag on the attack names. ;/

Pimpwalkin said:
There's no law that says every fake card has to have unique attack effects and odd names.

I created a fake Pachirisu that had an attack called "Reverberating Empennage" just to make it sound cool and not be called "Shocking Tail." Reverberating Empennage is a stupid name and I regret doing it.

Point is, you don't have to rag on the attack names. ;/

Wow that post really confused me. Besides, there's no law that sais I can't make my card however I want to. ;)

UPDATE!

bunniv the 3 said:
I like it but you could have just put 10 damege

It does say to choose one of your opponent's Pokémon. That means ANY. The damage means to the defending pokémon.

9/10
I don't like the weakness or retreat cost.

PMJ's right. The font isn't correct but the attacks are fine. I have the same trouble with the font- it isn't the same as a regular Pokemon card, but it's a great card overall. 8/10 :)

Back