Votes: 8 61.5%
  • too many mistakes...

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • OUT! OUT! OUT! go away

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Zapdos ex

*sigh*...that is very sad...
Here a few pokemon fakes i have. these are my first, so of course, there are many things missing and messups.

but i have others, just not pokemon, its anime. (pm me if you want one with an anime on it. ;))

i'll update this periodically.

heh, obviously, there both zapdos....not hard to figure out why.

Attachments

• Zapdosex copy.jpg
    Zapdosex copy.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 85
  • swampert copy.jpg
    swampert copy.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 50
  • hooh copy.jpg
    hooh copy.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 58
  • trainerjelly copy.jpg
    trainerjelly copy.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 55
  • regzap copy.jpg
    regzap copy.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 73
zapdos ex-->too powerful, too much HP
zapdos --> his last attack must say all of your opponent's benched pokémon

Zapdos ex has a broken power and second attack.. and HP for basics should be somewhere between 70 and 110.

I'd suggest you use the right fonts (see Pokemonpalace), but the cards' font actually looks right, for some reason. I think I've been staring at Japanese cards for too long. ._.

I'm not allowed to download the right fonts, so i get as close as i can.
i realized that zapdos ex was broken, but i didn't think i was actually gonna post it, and i wanted to have a little fun. >.<

oh...i used Photoshop Elements, and The blanks from Pokebeach, and the nrg stuff is from pokemon zeo...

smacktack14 said:
Good fake cards you forgot to put your name on them.
i didn't draw them.....
and.....since i didn't know some artists i used....i just used the name "Nabumasaru Yamato", which is a name i made up.....^_^'

Uh huh...

Try sizing down the energy symbols to fit the text (see real cards for a rough comparison).. And you might want to credit illustrators.. even if it's 'Illustrator unknown' or 'Ken Sugimori and Zapdos ex'...

The tool, I can't read it all now (gotta run), but first line is 'once during your turn (before you attack)', I believe.

actually, i thought i saw a card with similar text...but either way, i can't change the text since i had to simplify the layer.....:(

okay, i'm gonna post a new card, but it might be "broken"

Yeah, I'd say it's ok for a stage-2, but for a basic, kinda broken. :/

Speaking of broken.. rainbow energy cell is pretty broken too.. maybe cut it to 1 from deck or 1 from discard, with 1 damage counter.. makes the card suck, I know, but 5deck or 3discard is insane. :/ Compare it to Swampert ex MC. It takes 3 from the discard, attaching any way you like, and ends your turn there and then. No damage, but.. meh, I dunno. I'm probably confusing you now by talking in circles ^^;

for some reason, i can't post my next one......hm.....okay, heres another pokemon. i dunno if its broken...i mean, its a stage two.
and this gyrados is what i put in my emerald game.

Attachments

• gyrados copy.jpg
    gyrados copy.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 14
  • dragonite copy.jpg
    dragonite copy.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 25
The Gyarados is a nice way to play on weak/resist... wording doesn't seem right, although I can't think of anything better... and the Dragonite is nice. Wording should be "when you play Dragonite ex to evolve one of your Pokemon", I think..

oh, yeah, the wording did sound weird, i tried to remeber how milotic hl was worded. and i meant that wording after i looked at it. since i don't want it to be broken since it would be more fair if it only worked when it evolved from the stage 1. i'll post more cards soon.
here, my friend came up with the pic and text.i think i forgot something tho.
yay for castform! whats with me and exs?

Attachments

• castformex copy.jpg
    castformex copy.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 9
  • gardevoir copy.jpg
    gardevoir copy.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 15
I suggest a slightly different wording for Gardy..

(PPCC) Future Sight
Place a Destiny Counter on the Defending Pokemon. Put 8 damage counters on each Pokemon with a Destiny Counter at the end of your opponent's next turn, then remove every Destiny Counter from play.

Yeah, the last part sounds Yugiohish. Um.. help? >_>

^, maybe this???
Put 8 damage counters on the Defending Pokémon at the end of your opponent's next turn. No matter what happens, the damage must be put on that Pokémon.

It's a bit tricky, since Zapdos ex's wording works, but doesn't seem to fit with Pokemon grammar in general.
My wording works, but it uses counters, which only exist in the world of CaC.
Your appears to hit whatever's the Defending at the time.. :/

maybe this?
Put 8 damage counters on the Defending Pokémon at the end of your opponent's next turn. Benching doesn't end this effect.

EDIT: is the damage on the new def or the benched pokémon (when switched)?

cute-mew said:
maybe this?
Put 8 damage counters on the Defending Pokémon at the end of your opponent's next turn. Benching doesn't end this effect.

EDIT: is the damage on the new def or the benched pokémon (when switched)?
eh yeah, i was scratching my head all day thinking how i word it.
if the defending pokemon is switched, its on the new one...i think i wrote that. think about when you use future sight in a gba game.
heh, i'm bursting with more cards, heres a metagross.

teh zre lives! with the ray ex and the electrode ex!

i havent posted any delta cards yet....since i dunno how to make the delta symbol in the lower left corner of the pic to not get overlapped by the background. :( i stink. same with evolved pokemon, the circle where you put the stage 1 or basic, it gets overlapped.
how do i fix this?

Attachments

• rayex copy.jpg
    rayex copy.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 10
  • metagross copy.jpg
    metagross copy.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 9
  • electrode_ex copy.jpg
    electrode_ex copy.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 3
Hold on a second. Zapdos *. o_O

If your opponent has more prize cards than you and only one left.

so it has one left and you have got less, you have 0, so you win? Isn't it?

Back