Zapdos ex Special Illustration Rare from “Pokemon Card 151,” Kanto Starters to Get Illustration Rares!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Special Illustration Rare of Zapdos ex from Pokemon Card 151 has just been revealed! The set will release in Japan on June 16th and internationally as a special set this fall.
This is the first Special Illustration Rare revealed from the set.
Zapdos ex – Lightning – HP200
Basic Pokemon
Ability: Bolt Float
If this Pokemon has any [L] attached, it has no Retreat Cost.
[L][L][L] Multishot Lightning: 120 damage...

Continue reading...

i don't see the logic in the numbering of the secret rares. it seems it's based on pokedex order: snorlax is #143 and zapdos is #145, but on the card there's a gap of 23 cards between snorlax and zapdos. Anyone has an idea or theory?

such nice art wasted on something that can't even OHKO lugia without a road map.1686155177517.png

Zapdos looks okay, but was honestly hoping for a power plant theme. Hopefully they don't do articuno and moltres dirty.

Man, how cool would it be to buy those special binder pages numbered 1-151, but only fill each pocket once the Pokemon has an Illustration Rare? If they ever do all 151, would be super sweet to see complete.

Can I just predict that the alt art charizard/venusaur/blastoise will be callbacks to there classic designs, charizard in the same pose and everything. The charizard one will also be 321098412983749200000000000000000000000000 dollars

One more chance at an art rare Farfetch’d- it’s probably Gengar or whatever but I have faith they will make the correct decision

Back