DPPt/HGSS {ZAFT's Armory} - Have/Wants

I'm interested in shiny Chansey, Ralts and Salamence. I have Channel Jirachi, and shinies. Check my thread. Does the Salamence know Hydro Pump?

I was wondering if you wanted a lv 100 lugia for your level 77 shiny salamence, your shiny eevee, your shiny flygon, or shiny medicham. Please pm me your response

Wichu: I'm interested in your Channel Jirachi and some shinys. I'll pm with more details.
Gallade2512: If the Lugia is shiny and legit, ok. If not, I'm not interested on it.
INFERNAPE: Power items (power weight, power anklet, power bracer, power belt), shinys

Im interested in your Darkrai. Also in your Shiny Charmander. I have Many legendaries, and Event Pokemon Such As Jirachi Lv.90, I have Lv.100 Mewtwo Holding Amulet Coin, Hoenn Starters all Lv.100. ,Lv. 100 Tyranitar with 100% stats. Perfected in all areas. And a Ditto Lv.82 With 100% In all stats, except 50% In Defence. And Many More. Please Let me Know xD

Adamant Jirachi....

Hi,

what would you be willing to trade for your Event Mew Lv. 10?

Please Let me Know xD

Thanks,

Adamant Jirachi....

Wanting:
-Shiny Eevee
-Shiny Shinx

I am willing to trade any one of the following for any one of the wants I listed (preferably Shiny Eevee), assuming that your pokemon are legit and NOT, I repeat, NOT clones:

-Shiny Vaporeon (LV 5; Adamant nature; male)
-Shiny Pichu (LV 1; Brave nature; female)
-Shiny Linoone (LV 62; Adamant nature; female)
-Shiny Charizard (LV 47; Brave nature; female; this pokemon is currently reserved for someone, but if you want to trade shiny Eevee for this pokemon, I'll trade it to you instead)
-Shiny Garchomp (LV 48; Niave nature; female; only for Shiny Eevee)

Or you can also choose from up to 5 of the following for any one of the wants I listed (again, preferably the shiny Eevee):
-Lugia  
-Latias* (LV 100, Modest nature, EV trained in SP ATK and SPD)
-Articuno
-Mesprit
-Registeel
-Regirock

All of the pokemon listed above in both offers are legit and not clones.  I also want the pokemon I listed IF they are legit and NOT clones.

Got shiny meditite (dont know the nature) i want the shiny ralts (female) + lucky egg. Pm me if your ok with it.

Back