• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Yveltal Hammers (Yveltal EX / Darkrai EX)

kingofra99

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 3 Yveltal EX
    3 Yveltal XY
    2 Darkrai EX
    1 Keldeo EX
    1 Jirachi EX
    1 Spiritomb LTR
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Professor Juniper
    4 N
    2 Colress
    3 Lysandre
    3 VS Seeker
    3 Ultra Ball
    3 Eviolite
    3 Head Ringer
    3 Crushing Hammer
    2 Enhanced Hammer
    3 Shadow Circle
    2 Energy Switch
    1 Max Potion
    1 Scoop Up Cyclone
Energy:

• 8 Darkness Energy
    4 Double Colorless Energy

Strategy:

Power up Yveltal EX with Yveltal XY while stalling with hammers and head ringer. Darkrai EX for free retreat and Keldeo EX to get out of status conditions. Shadow Circle to help out vs Manectric, Zekrom, and Dedenne. High counts of Lysandre and Vs Seeker to help out on bringing donphans up. Eviolite to help Yveltals last longer. Spiritomb to give an edge in the VirGen matchup.
Any advice is appreciated thanks!

CollectiveCubchoo

Aspiring Trainer
I'd understand wanting a Darkrai EX out but I've seen that 1 can get the job done, 3 VS Seeker seems excessive, and the lack of muscle band or hard charm may comeback to haunt you, but for disruption and attacking this seems solid.

kingofra99

Aspiring Trainer
In the mirror it usually comes down to flips. If my opponent plays super scoop up and or crushing hammer its whoever gets more heads. As for the Darkrai count I have found myself needing two because I felt like it was better than playing just one copy of switch and I with one I almost never get him out every game. Playing two would allow to get it out more consistently and for me to be able to play Keldeo who is a great card against Seismitoad. 3 VS Seeker is actually almost necessary for me because it makes it so I have about a 80/20 matchup or maybe higher against donphan. Even when I'm not playing against donphan the extra consistency never can hurt either.
Thanks for the comments!

pygohan

Lost Deck Builder
Great list. Only thing I suggest is take out 1 baby Yveltal for a Seismitoad. In a course of a match the seismitoad will come in handy. I played against a similar deck this last cities and the toad annoyed me. I won still but that stall was bad.

kingofra99

Aspiring Trainer
I do want to have a Seismitoad in the list however the baby yveltal is not something I would want to take out. It is such a great attacker in the donphan matchup. They do not get the extra damage from both fighting stadium and silver bangle and with eviolite attached they are usually doing about 20 to 40 damage to me. I use all three baby yveltals and two yveltal exs to get a better prize trade off them.