• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Yveltal EX / Seismitoad EX

RedGyarados

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 10

• 3 Yveltal EX
    3 Yveltal
    2 Seismitoad EX
    2 Darkrai EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 38

• 4 Professor Juniper
    4 N
    2 Colress
    1 Shauna
    2 Lysandre
    1 Pokemon Center Lady

4 Ultra Ball
    2 Hard Charm
    3 Muscle Band
    2 Enhanced Hammer
    4 Super Scoop Up
    2 VS Seeker
    2 Energy Switch
    1 Switch
    1 Dowsing Machine (ACE)

3 Shadow Circle
Energy: 12

• 8 Darkness Energy
    4 DCE
Strategy:

This is a defensive Yveltal. Preferably start with Seismitoad or baby Yveltal. Either slow the pace of the game by Seismitoad or accelerate energies using baby Yveltal. I made a 2-1 split of colress-shauna because Colress draws only few cards early game. Currently I dont have access to max potions so I use SSU which is a good alternative and has more uses but relies on flips.
Any suggestions?

Nice deck.

I personally would play Crushing Hammer over Super Scoop Up.

Also, consider the mirror match when you might be Item-locked. I'd suggest replacing 1 of the Ultra Balls with a Pokémon Fan Club, and a SSU with either an AZ, Cassius or Pokémon Center Lady.

Thanks for the feedback.
I'd stick with the SSU instead of using Crushing hammers because SSU has more uses even they both rely on flips. And energy removal is not the main strategy but pairing it only with item lock and enhanced hammer already does that.
I like the ultra ball for a fan club.
Removing one SSU is okay but I think I will have too much supporter considering the poke fan club change.

Anyways. I haven't tested this deck yet but I'm planning on using it on Cities.

Back