• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Yveltal EX / Seismitoad EX / Garbodor

Brandon Daniels

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 13
  • 3 Yveltal EX
  • 2 Yveltal
  • 1 Shaymin EX (ROS)
  • 1 Darkrai EX
  • 2 Trubbish
  • 2 Garbodor
  • 2 Seismitoad EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 36
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 4 N
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Xerosic
  • 1 Colress
  • 2 Virbank City Gym
  • 4 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 1 Computer Search
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 1 Enhanced Hammer
  • 1 Professor's Letter
  • 2 Energy Switch
  • 1 Switch
  • 1 Trainers' Mail
  • 2 Float Stone
Energy: 11
  • 7 Darkness Energy
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy

What is the strategy or play-style of this deck? It would be a lot easier to help if it was explained.

Its to counter the Colorless Mega Ray deck? The strategy is get Garb and Toad out to lock my Enemy and load up on Yveltal EX to use Evil Ball to knock out everything?

Hmm in that case I'd suggest:

-2 Energy Switch
-1 Professor Juniper
-1 Xerosic

+1 Colress
+1 Enhanced Hammer
+1 Virbank City Gym
+1 Trainers' Mail

You probably won't be needing Energy Switch much, and against Mega Ray you need at least 3 Stadiums as they'll likely be running a total of 4.

ok I don't have another Colress and I don't have another Virbank City Gym I do have another Enhanced Hammer and a Trainer's Mail

Should I put in a Shadow Circle for Lighting Pokémon cause at my shop there is a few people that play Lighting Pokémon?

Back