• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Yveltal EX / Malamar EX / Pyroar

Pokemom

Pokémon Professor
Pokemon:

• 3 Yveltal EX
    1 Malamar EX
    1 Darkrai EX
    2 Yveltal XY 78
    3-1-3 Hydreigon (2 Dark Impulse - 1 Dark Trance)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Professor Sycamore
    2 Colress
    4 N
    4 Ultra Ball
    1 Startling Megaphone
    2 VS Seeker
    2 Lysandre
    2 Muscle Band
    2 Head Ringer
    3 Rare Candy
    3 Skyla
    3 Hard charm
    4 Battle Compressor
    1 Master Ball
    3 Shadow Circle
Energy:

• 4 Double Colorless Energy
    6 Darkness Energy
    4 Rainbow Energy

Strategy:

Like you explaint above, but use the battle compressor to put Energies in your dicard pile and get them out with Hydreigon.

Just one problem with splitting two decks:
I have to many cards now, what do I pull out of this deck??

RE: Yveltal EX

Sry, I just don't think this deck set up can have success. The other ones you posted had seeds of strategy... but this one just seems to random to me....

I would make a new deck idea if you just want the Yveltal to work with something. I would suggest some form of Hydreigon/Yveltal/Darkrai.

RE: Yveltal EX

No pyroar? He uses that to block basic Pokemon including EX.
So he has time to load a lot of energies on Yveltal.
I'm curius how he can use Hydreigon!
They go to the league a lot, but there's not much time for helping to build a deck. ;-)

Hydreigon DRX / LTR can move around your Darkness Energy on the field. There's also another one (FFI iirc) that attaches a Darkness Energy from your discard pile to your Active Pokemon that people sometimes play in addition to the other one. You can abuse Max Potion by moving all of your Energy off of the Pokemon that you want to heal, playing Max Potion, and then moving the Energy back to continue attacking. Hydreigon also makes Malamar EX worth a slot in the deck (just one though) because you can put the Energy on Malamar to put your opponent's Active to sleep, and then moving it elsewhere. Malamar has a really finicky attack that has potential to be really good, but Evil Ball is way more consistent and will usually do more damage than Malamar. I suppose if you needed to take your last two prizes that turn or loose, you could give Malamar's attack a try.

We're splitting up the Yveltal and Pyroar deck for our son, so he learns witch deck plays the best for him.
I'll post them both this weekend.

Pokemon:

• 3 Yveltal EX
    1 Malamar EX
    1 Darkrai EX
    2 Yveltal XY 78
    3-1-3 Hydreigon (2 Dark Impulse - 1 Dark Trance)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Professor Sycamore
    2 Colress
    4 N
    4 Ultra Ball
    1 Startling Megaphone
    2 VS Seeker
    2 Lysandre
    2 Muscle Band
    2 Head Ringer
    3 Rare Candy
    3 Skyla
    3 Hard charm
    4 Battle Compressor
    1 Master Ball
    3 Shadow Circle
Energy:

• 4 Double Colorless Energy
    6 Darkness Energy
    4 Rainbow Energy

Strategy:

Like you explaint above, but use the battle compressor to put Energies in your dicard pile and get them out with Hydreigon.

Just one problem with splitting two decks:
I have to many cards now, what do I pull out of this deck??

Maybe it's a good idea to put the Pyroar deck in a new topic:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-bcr-on-pyroar-charizard

Could you please update the original post with the changes made to the deck list? Thanks!

There should be a little button near the lower right corner that says edit. If you click that then you can add and remove all the stuff you want.

But isn't that confusing if you read the post for the first time?
I don't understand... Sorry....

Back