• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Yveltal EX/Garbodor/Mewtwo (Evo)

Kajishu

Aspiring Trainer
Anyone have any ideas to make this deck better? So far it works pretty well, but I am always looking to improve.
2 Yveltal EX PR XY150
2 Yveltal BKT 94
1 Yveltal STS 65
2 Mewtwo EVO 51
2 Trubbish BKP 56
2 Garbodor BKP 57

QTY NAME
4 Professor Sycamore
3 N
2 Lysandre
2 Pokemon Center Lady
3 VS Seeker
4 Ultra Ball
2 Trainers' Mail
3 Max Elixir
3 Reverse Valley
1 Parallel City
1 Delinquent
1 Olympia
4 Float Stone
2 Fighting Fury Belt

QTY NAME BASIC SPECIAL
10 Darkness Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy

Anyone have any ideas to make this deck better? So far it works pretty well, but I am always looking to improve.
2 Yveltal EX PR XY150
2 Yveltal BKT 94
1 Yveltal STS 65
2 Mewtwo EVO 51
2 Trubbish BKP 56
2 Garbodor BKP 57

QTY NAME
4 Professor Sycamore
3 N
2 Lysandre
2 Pokemon Center Lady
3 VS Seeker
4 Ultra Ball
2 Trainers' Mail
3 Max Elixir
3 Reverse Valley
1 Parallel City
1 Delinquent
1 Olympia
4 Float Stone
2 Fighting Fury Belt

QTY NAME BASIC SPECIAL
10 Darkness Energy

I would play 4 Trainers mail and 4 VS seeker and id take out 1 float stone and 1 prof sycamore.. also what you seem to want to do with Yveltal you can do with Mewtwo EX (BKT) and M Mewtwo EX (BKT), you could try those instead of Yveltal,

I would play 4 Trainers mail and 4 VS seeker and id take out 1 float stone and 1 prof sycamore.. also what you seem to want to do with Yveltal you can do with Mewtwo EX (BKT) and M Mewtwo EX (BKT), you could try those instead of Yveltal,
I agree with float stone, 4 is overkill... but I think he should keep the sycamores since he doesn't have any shaymin on his deck.
Also this deck needs super rod to recycle energy cards to increase the efficience of max elixir. (and sometimes pokémon too)
3 VS seeker is more than enough for this build, but maybe adding 1 more trainer's mail might help.
I don't see much use in reverse valley in a yveltal deck, the extra 10 damage most of the time isnt worth the space you take from your deck.
In this case I'd:
-3 reverse valley
-1 float stone
-1 Delinquent
and add:
+1 Max Elixir
+1 Trainer's Mail
+1 Parallel City
+1 Fighting Fury Belt
+1 Super Rod or Brock's Grit

Adding +1 Max elixir helps increasing Yveltal EX damage better than Reverse valley, the same works for Fighting Fury Belt which increases the chances of getting it earlier and besides the +10 damage, you also get +40 hp.
+1 Trainer's Mail to make the deck a bit faster and +1 Parallel City to either disrupt your oponent's bench or to decrease damage depeding on which deck you are against (of course I know you already have one in your deck, having 2 makes it a bit easier to get them faster)

I really like this idea, especially with GX's coming out that will need a ton of energy to power up.
How would you recommend me putting in Mewtwo EX and M Mewtwo? Also which Mewtwo EX is better, the Damage Change one or the one from Evolutions?
-2 Yveltal EX and -2 Pokemon Center Lady 2-2 Line for M Mewtwo EX?
-3 Reverse Valley for 3 Mewtwo Spirit Link
-1 Darkness Energy for 1 Super Rod
-1Olympia and 1 Delinquent 1 Float Stone for 3 Shrine of Memories

Updated List idea
2 Mewtwo EX BKT 62
2 M Mewtwo EX BKT 64
1 Yveltal STS 65
2 Yveltal BKT 94
2 Trubbish BKP 56
2 Garbodor BKP 57
2 Mewtwo EVO 51

4 Professor Sycamore
3 N
2 Lysandre
3 VS Seeker
4 Ultra Ball
2 Trainers' Mail
3 Max Elixir
3 Mewtwo Spirit Link
3 Shrine of Memories
1 Super Rod
3 Float Stone
2 Fighting Fury Belt
1 Parallel City

5 Darkness Energy
4 Rainbow Energy

I see some glaring issues but maybe you guys can help me out? issues I see are Yveltal BKT is going to stop my spirit links from being active unless i have Garbordor set up or have a Hex maniac in play. Also the darkness energy makes it to where regular Mewtwo EX wont be able to attack at all until he is Mega evolved. but if i switch them to Psychic energy then Yveltal wont work. so to fix this i took the darkness energy down from 9 to 5 and added in 4 rainbow energy.

This deck doesnt sound like it is going to do very well. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Back