• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Yveltal Deck (Plz reply)

pokemonleagueryan

Diglett-GX?
I want to build a competitive budget Yveltal deck. I probably have most cards needed but I cannot use Shaymins or Octillery because of my budget. I only have $20-30 worth of cards to buy. CAn someone build me a main list??

Thx :)

Hi, sorry I was off. I have a lot of the main staples/cards necessary for the deck except I dont have Shaymins. All the other cards I can get easily. :D

I'd suggest you consider starting with the following "core":

2 Yveltal EX
2 Yveltal (BKT)
2 Yveltal (GEN)
2 Darkrai EX

2 Trubbish
2 Garbodor (Garbotoxin)
- or -
2 Zorua
2 Zoroark
1 Zoroark BREAK

2 Float Stone
1 Hex Maniac
1 Judge
1 Level Ball
1 Lilliie
2 Lysandre
4 Max Elixir
2 N
1 Pokémon Center Lady
2 Prof. Kukui
4 Prof. Sycamore
4 Ultra Ball
4 VS Seeker

9 D
4 DC

"Extra" card-draw support was added to offset not having either Octillery or Shaymin EX.

The Garbodor or Zoroark line is also suggested. Either line works well; so, your choice (assuming you like the suggestion) may just result in your play style. I've found both to be advantageous.

The above list does not equal 60 cards; so, other cards (you particularly like) need to be added.

I hope you find these comments helpful.

Thx!!! I found a deck that has most of your card suggestions (Yveltal/Garb) I also found out there is going to be cities at my local card shop so now im really deck testing a lot !!!

Back