Youtube fads that are getting old

Shadow Arceus said:
even though tosh.0 is funny as heck, he just makes fun of old videos that were picked up by rwj like a month b4 the tosh.0 ep aired. and fred was funny at first but he got really old really fast because he was doing the same thing in every vid, we get it, u have a high pitched voice and ur mom's a hooker! and shanedawson creeps me out cuz he dresses like a woman in EVERY VID!

I wouldn't say he dresses like a woman, but it certainly looks like it's wearing lipstick. LOL who am I to say that, I wear chapstick constantly and it has the same annoying glossy effect >_>

SinnohTrainer17 said:
I wouldn't say he dresses like a woman, but it certainly looks like it's wearing lipstick. LOL who am I to say that, I wear chapstick constantly and it has the same annoying glossy effect >_>
im serious, in like all of his episode he dresses in womens clothing, too. he has a recurring character called sha-ney-ney or however u spell it. and in episodes that "she" isnt in, hes dressed as someother, random girl

Shadow Arceus said:
im serious, in like all of his episode he dresses in womens clothing, too. he has a recurring character called sha-ney-ney or however u spell it. and in episodes that "she" isnt in, hes dressed as someother, random girl

Well, that's because, he is, in fact, role-playing. There's nothing wrong with that if it's for comedic relief o_O Ton's of comedians do this.
I thought you meant when he's his regular self.

theres no problem with doing it occasionally but like Shadow Arceus said: he does it in every single episode!

tyrannitard said:
theres no problem with doing it occasionally but like Shadow Arceus said: he does it in every single episode!

Well, it is most often a one man show with him. I don't understand the issue with dressing like that if it's just for a character.

o_O It's not like its for some weird fetish thing...

tyrannitard said:
but he does it in every episode, it wouldnt be a problem if he did it occaisionally

...nevermind. it's not important anyways. I don't understand why you guys even had a problem with this anyway.

Ontopic: I don't think anythings getting more annoying than:

"You ain't got no pancake mix"
"Dramatic chipmunk"
"Trololo"
"Rick Roll'd"
"Two Camels in a Tiny Car"

Back