garchomp_animated_by_mm2nd-d39d8wc.gif

Pokemon You Think Is The Most Weakest: Liepard
liepard.png

Pokemon You Think Is The Ugliest: Emboar
Emboar_BW.gif

Favorite Pokemon Game: HeartGold & White 2

What do you like to do most in Pokemon: Collect and Train

Favorite Move(s) (1 or 4): Calm Mind, Giga Drain, Outrage, and Secret Sword

The Pokemon Stat YOU THINK you should concentrate the most on rising it: Definitely Special Attack

Oooo, fun.

Favorite Region
Hoenn! I love how diverse it is in terms of scenery and landmarks; everything is gorgeous and instantly recognizable. I also like how open and natural it feels, especially since it has no route gates. Yeah, half of the region being underwater is a little silly, but... Honestly, it never bothered me one bit.

Favorite Professor
Birch.gif

(Inb4 "Hoenn fanboy")
Birch is my favorite because he's implied to almost never actually be in his lab (despite what visiting him in the game would tell you...). I love the idea of a professor that's so intense about his work that he has to be right up in its face at all times. Juniper is similar, and a close second, but she loses because she keeps bothering me at various points throughout the game. Let me do my own thing pleeeaaase.

Favorite Type
GroundIC_Big.png

I like all the types, but something about Ground types keeps them consistently charming for me. Maybe it's the fact that they're so craggy and sturdy, or how they have a nice immunity to electricity. I dunno! But Ground it is.

Legendary Pokemon You Think Is the Strongest
Spr_4d_485.png

I know it's far from the ACTUAL strongest legendary, but I always have a disgustingly hard time killing Heatran in competitive play. It's bulky and has a bunch of annoying resistances and immunities, meaning that even when I do get a strong super-effective attack in on it, it often just doesn't die.

Normal Pokemon You Think Is the Strongest
Spr_5b_302.png

Now before you say I am crazy, let me explain you a thing.
Sableye is always helpful in a match. Always. He's never a dead weight. Why? Prankster. I can Will-o-Wisp everything in sight, Trick a Lagging Tail onto would-be sweepers, and Taunt other Pokemon wanting to set up with the knowledge that I will almost always be going first. And to top it off, he's got Foul Play to make up for his terrible attacking stats. Sableye, you are the best.

Pokemon You Think Is the One That Looks Amazing/Awesome Looking
Spr_5b_034.png

Ugh god, just look at this guy. Nidoking is the very definition of fierce. Purple, covered in spikes, giant clawed limbs, teeth jutting haphazardly from his lower jaw... yes. Excellent, all of it. Gen 6 is going to have to work hard to top Nidoking in this category. Even if he's not the strongest Pokemon, he certainly looks the coolest.

Pokemon You Think Is The Weakest
Spr_5b_370.png

Let's be honest here; Luvdisc is only good for stealing Heart Scales from. It behaves like an unevolved Pokemon, but it doesn't evolve. Even Farfetch'd at least has some decent stat-boosting moves on its side. Luvdisc gets... what exactly? Agility? Speed isn't going to help you much when you have the defenses of wet tissue paper...

Pokemon You Think Is The Ugliest
Spr_5b_475.png

I know a lot of people like Gallade (and a lot more ~like~ Gardevoir), but I think he's rather gross to look at. Like, where are his feet? Why does he have a giant tumor where his hips should be? He reminds me of those playsets for toddlers that consist of just blocks in different shapes. ew.

Favorite Pokemon Game
Ruby/Sapphire. I know you all saw it coming; I don't care! d: In addition to what I've mentioned before about Hoenn, I like most of the Pokemon designs and I love the extra features (secret bases and ESPECIALLY contests). Nostalgia plays a small factor, but I still like them the best even when I play them now.

What do you like to do most in Pokemon
I'm... not really sure... I guess it would be catching as many Pokemon as I can and filling the Dex to the best of my ability. I nickname all of my Pokemon and then when I have around fifty or more, I go back through all the names and have a right old giggle.

Favorite Move(s)
Hyper Beam (actually pretty awful to use, but it sounds amazing in R/B/Y), Rock Slide (also the Gen I sound), Scald (burning! <3), Spore (sleep! <3)

The Pokemon Stat YOU THINK you should concentrate the most on raising
Depends on the Pokemon, really. You're not going to focus on a Shuckle's Attack, and you're not going to focus on a Zangoose's Defense. In general, my teams tend to focus on physical attackers, but really it's always up to the individual species.

Frezgle said:
Oooo, fun.

Favorite Region
Hoenn! I love how diverse it is in terms of scenery and landmarks; everything is gorgeous and instantly recognizable. I also like how open and natural it feels, especially since it has no route gates. Yeah, half of the region being underwater is a little silly, but... Honestly, it never bothered me one bit.

Favorite Professor
Birch.gif

(Inb4 "Hoenn fanboy")
Birch is my favorite because he's implied to almost never actually be in his lab (despite what visiting him in the game would tell you...). I love the idea of a professor that's so intense about his work that he has to be right up in its face at all times. Juniper is similar, and a close second, but she loses because she keeps bothering me at various points throughout the game. Let me do my own thing pleeeaaase.

Favorite Type
GroundIC_Big.png

I like all the types, but something about Ground types keeps them consistently charming for me. Maybe it's the fact that they're so craggy and sturdy, or how they have a nice immunity to electricity. I dunno! But Ground it is.

Legendary Pokemon You Think Is the Strongest
Spr_4d_485.png

I know it's far from the ACTUAL strongest legendary, but I always have a disgustingly hard time killing Heatran in competitive play. It's bulky and has a bunch of annoying resistances and immunities, meaning that even when I do get a strong super-effective attack in on it, it often just doesn't die.

Normal Pokemon You Think Is the Strongest
Spr_5b_302.png

Now before you say I am crazy, let me explain you a thing.
Sableye is always helpful in a match. Always. He's never a dead weight. Why? Prankster. I can Will-o-Wisp everything in sight, Trick a Lagging Tail onto would-be sweepers, and Taunt other Pokemon wanting to set up with the knowledge that I will almost always be going first. And to top it off, he's got Foul Play to make up for his terrible attacking stats. Sableye, you are the best.

Pokemon You Think Is the One That Looks Amazing/Awesome Looking
Spr_5b_034.png

Ugh god, just look at this guy. Nidoking is the very definition of fierce. Purple, covered in spikes, giant clawed limbs, teeth jutting haphazardly from his lower jaw... yes. Excellent, all of it. Gen 6 is going to have to work hard to top Nidoking in this category. Even if he's not the strongest Pokemon, he certainly looks the coolest.

Pokemon You Think Is The Weakest
Spr_5b_370.png

Let's be honest here; Luvdisc is only good for stealing Heart Scales from. It behaves like an unevolved Pokemon, but it doesn't evolve. Even Farfetch'd at least has some decent stat-boosting moves on its side. Luvdisc gets... what exactly? Agility? Speed isn't going to help you much when you have the defenses of wet tissue paper...

Pokemon You Think Is The Ugliest
Spr_5b_475.png

I know a lot of people like Gallade (and a lot more ~like~ Gardevoir), but I think he's rather gross to look at. Like, where are his feet? Why does he have a giant tumor where his hips should be? He reminds me of those playsets for toddlers that consist of just blocks in different shapes. ew.

Favorite Pokemon Game
Ruby/Sapphire. I know you all saw it coming; I don't care! d: In addition to what I've mentioned before about Hoenn, I like most of the Pokemon designs and I love the extra features (secret bases and ESPECIALLY contests). Nostalgia plays a small factor, but I still like them the best even when I play them now.

What do you like to do most in Pokemon
I'm... not really sure... I guess it would be catching as many Pokemon as I can and filling the Dex to the best of my ability. I nickname all of my Pokemon and then when I have around fifty or more, I go back through all the names and have a right old giggle.

Favorite Move(s)
Hyper Beam (actually pretty awful to use, but it sounds amazing in R/B/Y), Rock Slide (also the Gen I sound), Scald (burning! <3), Spore (sleep! <3)

The Pokemon Stat YOU THINK you should concentrate the most on raising
Depends on the Pokemon, really. You're not going to focus on a Shuckle's Attack, and you're not going to focus on a Zangoose's Defense. In general, my teams tend to focus on physical attackers, but really it's always up to the individual species.
Your a Hoenn fanboy?! :3 I am too!

These are my preferences! :D

Favorite Region: Hoenn, the coolest region, even though Sinnoh has given me the greatest memories.

Favorite Professor: Prof. Ivy, dunno. Others are creepy old men (except Juniper)

Favorite Type: Ice, Fire, don't ask :D

Legendary Pokemon You Think Is the Strongest: Dialga, just remember the time I'd Roar the crap out of every Pokemon.

Normal Pokemon You Think Is the Strongest: Blaziken, it's simply a fireball and a kick and the opponent won't even know what hit him.

Pokemon You Think Is the One That Looks Amazing/Awesome Looking: Ludicolo, a dancing sombrero duck :D

Pokemon You Think Is The Most Weakest: Magikarp. You don't even have to ask.

Pokemon You Think Is The Ugliest: Shedinja. Ew. Powerful and I like it, but something about it just is so damn ugly. Dishonorable mention: Stunfisk, Basculin, Shroomish.

Your Team: Ludicolo, Blaziken, Gliscor, Milotic, Mew and Jirachi. Mah dream team <3 I just simply love those all. Ludicolo and Blaziken are a couple :D Dem so cute together :3

Favorite Pokemon Game: Pokemon Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, Black 2

What do you like to do most in Pokemon: Collecting the Pokemon and playing with others & ofc loving my Pokebuddies <3

Favorite Move(s): Fake Out, Taunt, Dragon Dance, Roar of Time give some good memories :D

The Pokemon Stat YOU THINK you should concentrate the most on rising it: Speed. I just want my buddies to hit fast. I also like tank-style Pokemon but offensive ones too. :D

Back