Your Most Precious Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterryanx

N
What's your most precious card? Like one you'd never sell for any amount of money. It may be worth a lot of money or just have a special meaning to you...

Mine is my Base Set Gyrados. It was my first holo ever and it was in my first pack ever. Despite it's wear and tear I won't sell it (or trade) it for any amount of money...

my most precious card to me is my Japanese Mew e-expedition, it's foil and it was one of my first expedition cards. and it's my only Japanese mew card

it would have been vileplume jungle for sure, came out of the very first pack i ever bougth too bad i traded it after 2 days :'(

electabuzz ex ... despite being ripped off its cardboard it still looks good and it was my first ex AND it is japanese... [no one will buy or trade it either, it's in bad condition lewlx :D]

most would think that my 4 arcanine ex's would be it. but it's not.  it's jungle vaporeon.  first pack, first rare.  just like masterryanx wouldn't sell it for anything.  gives good luck too.

Arcanine out.

mine is my zapdos holo from the base set, my mom never let me trade it EVER! THANKS MOM!!!

i will never ever ever get rid of it!

Mine is my crystal charizard from the skyridge set and I will never get rid of that card.:)

what's the difference between precious and rare?
I think it's the same...

my precious one? that will be my promos, my Exs, and my *

Actualy for me that is the same unless I get doubles of the same rare but that doesn't happen very often.:)

RE:  Your Most Precious Card?

MysteryE said:
what's the difference between precious and rare?
I think it's the same...

my precious one? that will be my promos, my Exs, and my *

There actually is quite a bit of difference... Rare is well, rare. But precious cards don't have to be rare ones, heck they could be a common, it just has to have a story behind it and special meaning. (EX: Your best friend moves to another country and gives you say a common of their favorite Pokemon) that could mean something, despite the fact it's a common, see where I'm getting at? It's the story behind the card and why it means so much...

Well, if zats ze case, my signed Eevee, Spinarak and Meditite cards. No duplicates can ever be made, no one is so perfect to sign on the EXACT SAME SPOT as before.

Hm....yes, I get your point there...
well, if that case, then my precious card will be Entei Promo...

The precious card I once had and it mysteriously disappeared was the Pikachu that came with the Mewtwo Strikes Back DVD that had Recharge and Thunderbolt.

Now the card that I considered precious is my Mew ex from Legend Maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back