Discussion Your Most Favorite/Fun Deck to Play.

Discussion in 'PTCG Competitive Play' started by MoFoTY86, Mar 7, 2018.

1. GoldenSwablu Aspiring Trainer
    GoldenSwablu

I've been playing Sylveon GX/Gyarados BUS (on ptcgo, in standard). It's quite fun. I used to play Gyarados SF in the day---so it's a huge throwback to be discarding karps again. Sylveon GX is a big consistency boost--protection from being donked, moderate damage output throughout the game, easy access to resources early to discard/recycle karps or set-up Gyarados, and a way to apply pressure before/between chaining Gyarados (since they usually take two turns to set up). Gyarados provides much higher damage output when necessary and only gives up one prize, which helps a lot.

2. MultX Aspiring Trainer
    MultX

Energy Transfer decks (Aromatisse/Klinklang/Hydreigon/etc.)

3. Serenade808 Aspiring Trainer
    Serenade808

Currently playing with Mega Alakazam since the play style doesnt grow old for me

4. Merovingian Expanded Extraordinaire
    Merovingian

Articles Head Member

I run a super-Unlimited Imakuni? theme deck

It’s about 0-100-0. But it’s fun and messes with new and experienced players alike.

Plus, it uses Missing Clover. What’s not to like?

5. jessalakasam Floette is love Floette is life
    jessalakasam

Hippopotas with Zoroark. I use Archen from PLB so I never deck out

6. Mariano11887 Goalkeeper
    Mariano11887

In Standard, there are 2 non-competitive decks that I love:

- Victreebel with Seviper: annoying your opponent with a lot of special conditions, plus Seviper to add more poison damage.
    - Diancie EX: Played with a lot of healing (Fairy Drops and Pokemon Center Lady) and protection (Fury Belts, Assault Vests and Parallel City). Additionally, Tauros GX and Ninja Boy gives the deck an interesting surprise factor.

I had relative success with both of them :)

7. F4H_Jay Aspiring Trainer
    F4H_Jay

Advanced Member Member

Greninja break for me, love the deck, think I may have come up with a fairly consistent deck list for it, but still testing.

8. henryhoover Aspiring Trainer
    henryhoover

We had a pauper tournament a while back (No rares allowed) and I created my friend a dragonair/togedemaru deck. That was a fun deck to play especially when you could stack a million energy on a little mouse to do mega damage.

9. FrenchyB Aspiring Trainer
    FrenchyB

Standard: Silvally/Buzzwoll/Sudowodoo/Regirock EX/Octillery.
    Expanded: Rotom with zero energy. (By far the most fun deck to play)

10. Laurier_Ex Ninja master
    Laurier_Ex

I played Diancie-Ex in the early days in my Ninja Boy deck. Was so useful against Dark and Dragon types. And 110dmg with a stadium up is not bad.

Currently working on a deck that aims to copy with Mew FCO/Counter Energy, Darkrai-Ex XY's Dark Pulse attack and Guzzlord-Gx's Glutton-Gx attack. This with Darkrai Prism Star/Ninja Boy setup seems to definitely be able to take 4 prize cards fashionably well. A sort of "Turbo Dark Counter Box deck". Not sure it is consistent yet but quite amazing to tackle.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

AlphaVoxel, Brave Vesperia