Pokemon Your Lucky Catch of the Day!

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Post your lucky catches of the day screenshots + stories here!

It could be a high CP Pokemon in the wild, rare Pokemon, a chance encounter at the right time, as long as it's new and you only post one daily! :)

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I ventured out because it was going to storm. I encountered an Eevee, threw a Poke Ball, and it didn't go to the next screen after waiting a few minutes. I then restarted my phone, switched wifi to off and was able to encounter the Eevee in the same spot and captured it this time so I consider it lucky. It only has 25CP so its nothing big, but I've only been playing a short while.

kfallah

Aspiring Trainer
hc6g9nw

I was at work when this turned up nearby. Fortunately I work at a game store meaning all the customers are also nerds and one of them went to get it for me.

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
I found a 230~ish CP Pidgeot in range of my bedroom after a terrible walk out where I caught nothing (my phone wasn't picking up any taps right at the end when a few finally popped up :( )

Shining Raikou

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Lets make sure to see some screenshots guys, the sticky is up in the forum detailing how to post them here.

Got this guy the other day, was very excited! So were like 20 other people all gathered there to catch him! :D

s2v12q.jpg

Shining Raikou

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Random chance appearance today!

I still want to evolve my current Haunter (490 cp) to get another, but still a nice catch for the dex!

350vwbm.jpg

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
It not just a lucky catch because of the CP, but also because the game kept crushing like crazy. Every time I tried to capture it, the game would stuck. However, every time I reopened the app, Persian was there waiting.

8zlelx.png

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
I had my first Pokémon Go "outing" yesterday when I walked with my husband to a local electronics store. Most of the Pokémon I caught along the way were fairly common, but I managed to snag this cute little guy right near Amsterdam CS and I was super excited! :D

kJmCb1D.png

Only, uh, 8 more to go until I can evolve it, I guess. :p

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
IMG_4827_zpscufz7c7w.png

It's a double header! I was at the boardwalk... and they were selling plushies. Then this happened.

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
Last night, when I was coming back from my first GO outing, I found this beauty:
Screenshot_20160724-212349.png
And then today, I randomly found this:
Screenshot_20160725-051859.png

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I found this Scyther this morning:
13872918_1045636992151794_530280940436926762_n.jpg
First time I ever seen a Scyther in my nearby list.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I live in the middle of nowhere, so evolved Pokémon (let alone fully evolved Pokémon) do not spawn often. Because of that, this catch caught me by surprise!

pidgeot_go_by_steffenka-dabu7ea.png

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Somehow attracted an Ivysaur with an incense, I thought Starter Pokémon were rarer than that :p
Also saw Kabuto and Squirtle in nearby, but was on a highway, so I didn't manage to find them :/

ivysaur_by_steffenka-daby53u.png

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Just got a 598CP Pinsir today. It was my first Pinsir on top of everything. I'm only level 10 since I don't work on it as hard as I could, and it's my second strongest Pokémon right behind my 609CP Vaporeon.