Your first ever rare

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Yer first eva rare

Mine was a vileplum from jungle, I remember it as if it was yesterday.
It was in the first pack I ever bought as well

RE: Yer first eva rare

my fist rare was zapdos, I taught, but my very first card is dragonite promo, I got it on the first movie and I still have it in perfect condition

RE:  Yer first eva rare

cute-mew said:
my fist rare was zapdos, I taught, but my very first card is dragonite promo, I got it on the first movie and I still have it in perfect condition

My first card whas that dragonite too :p
Still have it in my map :)

Well, the first day some guy teach me how to play and he told me that the best card was Charizard so, i bought a base booster and...

yea, i never got lucky again in a booster

Mine was the 1st ed Machamp from the original 2-Player starter kit. I still have it. I am still wondering why they still have 1st edition cards in Japan, but no more are being printed in the U.S...

my first one was vapereon ex and somebody really want so i trade it for his lugia ex.

Mine was the jungle electrode and here is my second and third. (just to add for fun. Gyrados 2nd edtion base and fossil gengar.) I got them both on the SAME day and somebody on my bus gave me those cards for nothing. Not even a trade.:) Oh and they are both holographic and now I have 3 Gyrados and I still have only 1 gengar.:)

1st Ed. Base set Blastoise. The card game came out around my 15th birthday, I opened the 3 packs I got before I opened the starter deck.

I still have it in a super hard plastic sleeve in my drawer. Good times.

Base Set Chansey. :)

Base set Blastoise. 1st pack too. pretty sure that it was base set, gonna go make sure. but, ah for the good old days.

Arcanine out.

Mine was also Machamp from 2 player starter set...
cept mine is special...

it's one of the kinds with the small numbers and the "1999" at the bottom of the card...

I remember when people were like "Your card is worth less than the regular, so I'll trade you the regular and a holo Articuno for it."
needless to say, I told everyone no, lol...

I traded away lots of my oldest cards, and I feel really bad for that >_<

the first rare I ever pulled in a pack, however, is Beedrill...

Peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back