Your first card

Shadowless

Aspiring Trainer
This is mostly for people who got like only a small amount which got them in to pokemon.

I remeber my first card was when it was about summer about or skool was almost done about 6- 7 years ago. My friend had a next door neighbor and when i was hanging out with him he pulls out like a stack of cards and shows me. with exicitement i run home and tell my bro and we both come back and the kid offered us 4 cards and tats what got me in to pokemon card.

Me Bro
Dodoo Rattatta
Onix Chramander*i was pissed cause i wanted a squirtle and h didnt give one even though he had like 5(my fav card at the time tats why

Mine was charmander from the base set and we already have a thread made for this.:)

shadowless: at least your friend gave you some free cards lol...

for my case-my friend showed and taught me how to play.. then i quickly save money to buy a deck and my first deck was Blaine!!! Blaine's Arcanine rocks!!!!

iceman86 - yes he does amen.

well the first Pokemon i saw in my first pack was a meowth i think from jungle. so Jungle Meowth!!!!!!!

Arcanine out.

oh okay. In your first pack you got a Registeel ex EM???? Lucky. well in my first pack i got a Vaporeon Jungle what now!!!!!!!

Arcanine out.

Arcanine 274 said:
oh okay. In your first pack you got a Registeel ex EM???? Lucky. well in my first pack i got a Vaporeon Jungle what now!!!!!!!

Arcanine out.

Sweet...what were your thinkings at the moment of the opening?

My first was a Base Diglett... (eyes get all misty when thinking about it..) How I treasured that card... I ran into a bunch of kids trading at the school playground, and whaddya you know, they gave me a freebie. I then traded that Diglett for a Japanese Lt. Surge's Magnemite, which I traded for a Japanese Psychic Energy (x.x) which I traded for a Japanese Team Rocket Abra... and that's all the trading I remember. I somewhow worked my way up the ropes to a Venusaur without buying any cards... but I don't remember how.

Your LUCKY!!! My first card was a fire energy... :(. After a couple of years of not collecting I got into it and then the first pack I got from the ex Delta Species version was a Vaporeon ex, a Jolteon D, an Eevee D and two Eevees. I put them into a deck and it has never lost yet :)

RE:  Your first card

Arcanine 274 said:
oh okay.  In your first pack you got a Registeel ex EM???? Lucky.  well in my first pack i got a Vaporeon Jungle what now!!!!!!!

Arcanine out.
Nice, mine was a flareon for jungle. Those were the good old days, when everyone at school had pokemon cards. Remember one time going over a friends house and he opened some japenese packs and pulled a shining gyarados! We were all screaming for like 15 minutes!

Ok, everyone's not gonna believe me but, I got the lucky UF box at Toys-R-US. I bought the lucky 6 packs, mind you this is after like 4 years of quiting Pokemon and I don't remember my first card. All I remember was wetting myself with joy when I got Espeon ex, Scizor ex, and Raikou *!

Back