your favourite deck!!!

infmach

can't get Bridgit Mendler out of my mind
you remeber when you were a noob,who loved those incredibly amazing decks.Now,you tell me which one is your favourite deck of the format,though you do not play it.

RE: your favourite deck!

good,I also love G pokes,though I am playing them

i really enjoyed G&G but i thank its not dead there are some good supporters for gardy to copy now like bucks training for gallade to do more damage, gallade can be really deadly with psychic cut i actually came 2nd in a battle road last fall it even beat a kingdra and i won every match but i lost to a spread deck

ipwnulose said:
I really enjoyed G&G but I thank its not dead there are some good supporters for gardy to copy now like bucks training for gallade to do more damage, gallade can be really deadly with psychic cut I actually came 2nd in a battle road last fall it even beat a kingdra and I won every match but I lost to a spread deck

Buck's Training won't add the 10 damage if you Telepass it and neither will Download (Porygon2).

I love Toxitank. It's like Rampardos, only a lot more consistent.

My favorite deck right now is Kingdra with Blissey it is fast and gets to the point to kill.

I love Magnezone decks. They way they can control the field is unmatched by any other deck in the format, although their speed is lacking.

Lou Cypher said:
I love Magnezone decks. They way they can control the field is unmatched by any other deck in the format, although their speed is lacking.

Yes, speed is the only reason it isn't the top deck in format. It's still powerful, however, despite its speed.

I
<3
T2 kricketune!!!
It won me a cities even regi couldnt do that.

Lou Cypher said:

Yeah. I can only imagine how slow it would be without a starter(Pachi, Jirachi, or Call Energy) and the SF {M} zone...

Gliscor

There are many obvious reasons I said that. He is fast, powerful, disruptive...

Or Toxitank...

Regigigas. i played my freind 3 times, and each time i KOed his basic on t2, and the rest of the match he had to just keep playing basics to stay alive untill i took all the prizes! :p (i don't know why he didn't just scoop, i played 3 games and the same thing happend on all of them!)

Yeah,regigigas rox,specially if you know how to use him well
500 th post!!!

^ i know! Its just really sad how Rampardos ruins it!! :( i think Pardos was a mistake! :(

Well not this fromat, but last. I loved WBH.
Weavile/Blissey/Houndoom w/ dre. So fun to invent something that actually worked.

Back