Your favorite deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like all Queen d DF and Banette ex LM decks, they always have some sense of originality in their strategy, unlike most other decks nowadays.

I've always liked the following decks:

Banette/Houndoom
Mewtrick
R-Gon
Eeveelutions

StealthAngel667 said:
I like all Queen d DF and Banette ex LM decks, they always have some sense of originality in their strategy, unlike most other decks nowadays.

nice point

I never copy decks unless I'm league playing

I DID like Empoleon but every one started using him so I stopped. Well actually I still use him now. If I had the cards I would play one of the following (Excluding BANG which I am already playing).
Eeveelutions: I just love Eevee but of course I got back in AFTER they had their last release.
Flygon EX d: Left Blank.
B.A.N.G: Okay so it is my deck but I just love playing this deck.
Teched out Decks: Well my TOTT didn't work well but I enjoy playing decks with a lot of tech.
Delta Decks: Okay I have to admit Delta's are pwnage.
Bansolo (Not really solo): My friend played this at Nats last year and came 17th. He taught me the new rules with this dek two so it's a personal fav. It was Lucario+Banette EX+Mew EX (LM)

What is this B.A.N.G. deck? Personally i lilked using Shiftry decks.. Too bad Holon Engine was rotated already

But we all know what the best deck is...Rampario! Just joking, but my rampario deck is pwnage

My favorite deck is one I like to call lock the favorite thread because favorite threads are against the rules. It's pretty easy to play. It's an auto-win against favorite threads, but you have to have, shall we say, a certain kind of skill... to play it in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back