Your best dinners.

Your best dinner?

• Total voters
MylesPrower said:
lol are you serious? xD
Yep. Totally serious.

Little known fact about Gale; he looks a little something like this:

Chaos_Zero.gif

As you can see, water counts for about 97% of his intake. His body is a frail but sturdy liquid form. Therefore, he sits at the dinner table and drinks over a gallon of water...

Just don't throw him into the swimming pool, though. He would sadly become part of it and would not be able to recollect himself. Which is probably why Gale will never be seen in a swimsuit...

Thank God.

Anyway, I like a simple dinner of pizza, or rice and some fish :)

Dark Marc said:
The raw meat of a virgin cow.

id rather have this than olive garden or red lobster ugh

i've had too many great ones to have one favorite... i'm a big fan of thai food, and i've also had some really amazing gyros from nice greek restaurants. i also had russian porkchops once and they were INCREDIBLE. also a big fan of really good blackened chicken... i'm just a versatile guy (as long as you don't give me some trash like hotdogs)

esperante said:
id rather have this than olive garden or red lobster ugh

i've had too many great ones to have one favorite... i'm a big fan of thai food, and i've also had some really amazing gyros from nice greek restaurants. i also had russian porkchops once and they were INCREDIBLE. also a big fan of really good blackened chicken... i'm just a versatile guy (as long as you don't give me some trash like hotdogs)
I always find that if you kill the cow with a blade 2 inch and made out of sword fish 'nose', it always tastes better. Probably the sense of pride that you actually worked for it, have you tried it dripping in cats blood also? Makes it more flavouring.

Beef Chow Mein.

If you like good authentic Chinese food, then you will really appreciate this dish.

-but to be honest, I like most any food.

Back