Active You Laugh, You Lose - Post Something Funny!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by bacon, Oct 3, 2010.

1. GekkisaiDaiNi The Sharp Alien
    GekkisaiDaiNi

So, a man is building a house. He has 1000 bricks, and he counts them every day because he's paranoid. Since he spends so much time counting the bricks, he never gets around to building his house. One day, he counts only 999 bricks. Where did the last brick go? It's...damn. I forgot the punchline. -_-

Alright, moving on.

A man and a woman are on a train. The man has a cigar, and the woman has a pet dog. Every time the man takes a drag from his cigar, the dog barks. Eventually, the woman gets annoyed about the cigar smoke, and the man gets annoyed about the dog barking. So, they get into a huge fight, and eventually the woman throws the man's cigar out the window. So the man throws the dog out the window. Eventually, the train pulls into the train station, and they're reaaaaaally fighting now. Then, the dog trots up with something in it's mouth. What's in the dog's mouth?

THE BRICK!

:3

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018

2. Nyora A Cat
    Nyora

He loved his job. Driving a train had been his dream ever since he was a child. He loved to make the train go as fast as possible. Unfortunately, one day he was a little too reckless and caused a crash. He made it out, but a single person died. Well, needless to say, he went to court over this incident. He was found guilty, and was sentenced to death by electrocution. When the day of the execution came, he requested a single banana as his last meal. After eating the banana, he was strapped into the electric chair. The switch was flown, sparks flew, and smoke filled the air - but nothing happened. The man was perfectly fine.

Well, at the time, there was an old Bulgarian law that said a failed execution was a sign of divine intervention, so the man was allowed to go free. Somehow, he managed to get his old job back driving the train. Having not learned his lesson at all, he went right back to driving the train with reckless abandon. Once again, he caused a train to crash, this time killing two people. The trial went much the same as the first, resulting in a sentence of execution. For his final meal, the man requested two bananas. After eating the bananas, he was strapped into the electric chair. The switch was thrown, sparks flew, smoke filled the room - and the man was once again unharmed.

Well, this of course meant that he was free to go. And once again, he somehow managed to get his old job back. To what should have been the surprise of no one, he crashed yet another train and killed three people. And so he once again found himself being sentenced to death. On the day of his execution, he requested his final meal: three bananas.

"You know what? No," said the executioner. "I've had it with you and your stupid bananas and walking out of here unharmed. I'm not giving you a thing to eat; we're strapping you in and doing this now." Well, it was against protocol, but the man was strapped in to the electric chair without a last meal. The switch was pulled, sparks flew, smoke filled the room - and the man was still unharmed. The executioner was speechless.

The man looked at the executioner and said, "Oh, the bananas had nothing to do with it. I'm just a bad conductor."

GAWD i loved this lol

3. Anime Psyclone The Raven Child
    Anime Psyclone

Made this meme. I was playing Roblox Kingdom Life 2 and came across someone with a bio. It was so bad, I had to make it.
    speech100 meme.png

gumball51321 likes this.
  4. Nyan Staring into space again...
    Nyan

Chat Room Staff Member

5. Anime Psyclone The Raven Child
    Anime Psyclone

Enjoy this while I work on another meme

6. gumball51321 *thumbs up*
    gumball51321

7. Anime Psyclone The Raven Child
    Anime Psyclone

Found this gem
    le chart.png
    I'm a furry btw so thats the context

new meme template to exploit
    dear .png

Nyan likes this.
  8. gumball51321 *thumbs up*
    gumball51321

I must keep my crown as king. Try to withstand this attack:

9. Anime Psyclone The Raven Child
    Anime Psyclone

Best recipes ever
    [​IMG]

@MegaPod_781 @Cilantro Send these across the web and say I made this
    smash 5 newcomer.png

Kirby Star Allies gave us this new copypasta
    We are the masters of a power driven to the far reaches of the universe, and we have but one desire! Can one such as you possibly fathom how dearly we have clung to this dream across the aeons? How could you! You couldn’t! Never ever ever! We who once faced those who were in such fear of our power that they sealed us away and banished us to the edge of the galaxy! US! As if THAT loveliness wasn’t enough, they tried to erase our very existence from history! RUDE! Only through our magic were we able to overcome their science and achieve great prosperity! We alone were responsible for stopping that repulsive nightmare of a galactic crisis, yet this is how you repay us! This won’t stand! It won’t be forgiven! It won’t be forgotten! Never ever EVER! Those who called us mad, are you listening? You left us at the edge of the galaxy to be forgotten, then went along your merry way, probably living somewhere pretty and peaceful! But know this! Your future is a farce! You have none! We, masters of a matter most dark, vow to be restored, as foretold in the book of legend, which everyone thought was just a fairy tale! It WASN’T! We have already obtained the vessel that contains our Dark Lord, and he will soon awaken and shower us in compassion! Look! The vessel of our Dark Lord is filling up even as we speak! Now the time for his greatness to enter our world has come! Welcome to a new history! A new age! The age of awesome! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARK LORD! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  10. gumball51321 *thumbs up*
    gumball51321

11. Anime Psyclone The Raven Child
    Anime Psyclone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. gumball51321 *thumbs up*
    gumball51321

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2018
  13. Anime Psyclone The Raven Child
    Anime Psyclone

14. gumball51321 *thumbs up*
    gumball51321

15. Anime Psyclone The Raven Child
    Anime Psyclone

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    Lord o da rings likes this.
  16. gumball51321 *thumbs up*
    gumball51321

17. gumball51321 *thumbs up*
    gumball51321

I have a joke-
    o, a guy drank 50 red bulls. What did he do when he woke up?

The joke is that he woke up.

Professor_jplap likes this.
  18. Jadethepokemontrainer Ready for anything!
    Jadethepokemontrainer

Forum Mod Chat Room Staff Member

19. gumball51321 *thumbs up*
    gumball51321

C U S H I E

20. Anime Psyclone The Raven Child
    Anime Psyclone

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Vracken