You know you are a pro...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHJamesGH

Retired Mod
Do most of these quotes sound like you? If you answered yes, then you may be a pro. If you want to post, all you have to do is finish the title of the thread. If I find it worthy, I will put it in the original post for all to see. They must all be related to the Pokemon TCG. Please keep them realistic. I'll start it off:

GHJamesGH:
You know you are pro, when you have told a World Champion what a card does.
You know you are pro, when you shuffle through your hand the entire game and make loud flipping sounds (you know exactly what I'm talking about).
You know you are pro when you have asked your tournament organizer if you can use top loaders on your deck.
You know you are pro if you have ever colored at the art stations at Nationals.

Flygondrb:
You know you a pro, when you donk someone with a legend card.

Juliacoolo:
You know you're pro when: You use a worlds playmat
You know you're pro when: Strangers know your name (Or username) when you walk into a tournament
You know you're pro when: Judges don't even bother deck checking you ~ It's against the rules, but sadly it happens
You know you're pro when: People sigh or curse when they see your name paired with them (Don't you love that feeling?)

Pokefan4000:
You know you're pro when every card in your deck is RH.
You know you're pro when every accessory you have is imported from Japan.

DNA:
You know you're a pro when you can answer the judge's questions (correctly) before he even comes over.

Mudkip:
You know you're a pro when you can put a deck together at 12am the day of the tourney and still do good with it.

RE: You know you are a pro when...

I must admit that I definitely Agree with you. But don't you think that your first point is kind of rare.....Telling the world champion what a card does??? :p I mean, there is a reason why he's the world champion

You're a pro when all your dice are different :p

You're a pro when you have more 1-liners than you count on two hands.

also i totally agree w/ your second one :)

Flygondrb-You know you a pro, when you donk someone with a legend card.

^^^
Now thats a pro move.

You know you're pro when Chuck Norris even scoops to you (sorry, I had to go there)

You know you're pro when your donks are 6pokemon KO's in a single turn

its realistically possible to knock out 6 pokemon in 1 turn. While it may be hard, it is possible. It just involves a perfect deck and a perfect set up. Crobat Drops/ERL with maybe magnezone so you can get Thunderfall ready to use in T1. its completely realistic.

I've actually been down 6-1 in prizes and won with the ERL/Magnezone combo. Granted I only had to KO my opponent's only 5 pokemon, but it worked.

You know you are a pro when you have more pokemon cards than dollars in your savings account...

Haha I love making those flipping sounds.

You know you're pro when: You use a worlds playmat

You know you're pro when: Strangers know your name (Or username :p) when you walk into a tournament

You know you're pro when: Judges dont even bother deck checking you ~ It's against the rules, but sadly it happens

You know you're pro when: People sigh or curse when they see your name paired with them (Don't you love that feeling?)

You know you're pro when: A friend plays a deck just to counter you <3

You know you're pro when: You hate Ty Wheeler

Just a few I thought of, I may edit in more later.

^
i hate that stalker one, kinda creepy(legit i hate when that happens to me, whether @ school or pokemon)
You know you're pro when you ask someone to look at your list and they just copy it down.

K1ll3d- you know you are pro when you go to a pokemon tournament wearing a yu-gi-oh t-shirt.

You know you're a pro when every card in your deck is RH.
You know you're a pro when you trade your Pikachu for a little kid's Luxray GL Lv.X.
You know you're a pro when every accessory you have is imported from Japan.

Just a few patterns that I've noticed with almost every player throughout the years.
And if you believed any of those three above, I am proud to say that you do not know the definition of sarcasm.

You know your a pro when you - Make your opponent seeker their whole bench

You know you're a pro when you trade your Pikachu for a little kid's Luxray GL Lv.X.

This is not pro. this is just ripping a little kid off that doesn't know any better.

U KNOW UR A PRO WEN U CAN WIN ON THE FIRST TRUN WITH MAHCAMP.

You know you're a pro when you teach someone how to play the game and they beat you with the deck you made them on their first try.

This is not pro. this is just ripping a little kid off that doesn't know any better.
Sarcasm. It's a beautiful thing.

You know you're pro when the judge says you made a pro move.

You know you are pro when you donk your opponents Unown Q with an Unown Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back