• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard YogaPants (Medicham)

Addzmann

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
  • 4 Medicham
  • 4 Meditite
  • 2 Hawlucha
  • 1 Landorus EX
  • 1 Celebi EX
  • 1 Jirachi EX
  • 1 Mr.Mime
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 3 N
  • 2 Colress
  • 2 Korrina
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Teammates
  • 3 Bicycle
  • 3 Silver Bangle
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 3 Repeat Ball
  • 2 Ultra Ball
  • 1 Switch
  • 1 Escape Rope
  • 1 Computer Search
  • 3 Fighting Stadium
Energy:
  • 4 Strong Energy
  • 5 Fighting Energy

Strategy:

If it can get set up quick enough it can do some serious damage turn 2/3 for 1 energy.
Medicham = Main attacker. With a single energy it has the potential to hit for up to 180 (OHKO). (strong + bangle + fighting stadium x2) but Celebi needs to be on the bench to be able to use Meditite's Smack its great against Fighting weak ex's like malmar ex and darkrai ex. With double Strong energy + bangle + fighting Stadium it has the potential to OHKO those annoying Primal Groudon/Kyogre.

I use landy Ex as a bench Sniper to help bring down the beefy ex pokes.

I feel this can be improved with the new set roaring skies.

Suggestions welcomed. Thanks

I could be looking at the wrong on, but I don't believe the math works out. Medicham doesn't actually do damage, it puts on damage counters, so don't believe those items will add on any additional damage since he puts damage counters on

Back