Yet More Charizard: New 'Mega Charizard Collection' in August! [6/3]

rjehwj;kgdjsekjw;uirhfbvnzxlkodhdfbmnsajwoih343

Couldn't have put it better myself.

In all seriousness, Charizard sells, and he's at a really high popularity right now, so if they keep making Charizard stuff, people will buy it.

I'm just curious what the foil Promo card is. It's probably a Charizard card, but it's "foil", so I wouldn't think it's an EX card, since they would be advertising the EX part over the foil part. That would mean it's a Stage 2 Charizard, and the last Charmander/Charmeleon released were in Legendary Treasures, so I'm guessing they're going to make another Charizard line sort of soon so this Promo will be playable. But if that's the case, why wait to make a Stage 2 Charizard line in a set when there's a Fire typed themed set with the Mega Charizards as the mascots? It could all just be poor planning on TCPi's part, honestly. Some other possibilities are that it's a Charizard EX, so it won't need the preevolutions, or it's not a Charizard, which just seems out of place.

Sjeez.. As a collector it's almost impossible to keep up with all those product releases lately..

The way it's worded though makes it seem like it could be a promo Mega evolution card though... "plus a special foil promo card - because nothing is hotter than Mega Charizard!" If it is, I don't know how I feel about that... I think that's making Mega Charizard EX way too easy to acquire.

Back