Yanmega Prime

Luxury ball!
Uhmm... apart from that, BTS would help, along with rare candy (I'm assuming you're not running Vileplume???)

Vileplume works, too, maybe better. Without trainers, SP withers and dies... Machamp's Take Out lasts until Toxicroak G comes out (you get one KO, then basically die from Toxitank...). Vileplume is awesome, and while it does hinder yourself, you can build a deck around it.

yup thats a predeck without vileplume,but they were selling yanmega prime for 12$ at my local tcg store so I wont be testing anytime soon unless I play with proxies on skype lol :p

I am getting a deck based all around Yanmega prime too xD It is almost like yours.
I put Jumpluff as it can do really well with just 1 energy, Sunflora to search in deck since you are using your supporter for copycat or judge. Shaymin x (one land, one sky) to give +40HP to Yanmega and revenge kill with the sky one for 70 with no energy attached. Noctowl HGSS has an attack that does 80 for 3 if you have the same number, and its power lets you draw one card per turn (if you want) what helps to have the same hand.
About trainers, lots of them are useful since you can almost always play them in order to have the same hand as your opponent. BTS is useful too.
About energies, not having to play so much lets you put in energies like the rescue ones.
I will let you know when i get my Yanmega (i hope its soon) and i test it.

Hm. Noctowl takes up some space and I would not use it for the attack, but I guess it's worth it since there's almost no energy in here. From what I've seen at League, this deck doesn't have a whole lot behind it, but I guess a well-built deck could do well at some tourneys.

You can play it with warp energy and Smeargle. So if you can warp/judge first to Smeargle UD, use their supporter to set up another attacker on the bench then retreat and continue the damage. If you like you could use Smeargle on their Pokemon Collector to get your hand size up to theirs, or fail search to reduce.

Back