• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Yanmega Prime Master Regional

Eevee

Whatever you do, don't play Half-Life in the dark.
4-4 Yanmega Prime TR
1 Azelf LA
2 Uxie LA
1 Unown q MD
2-2-2 Machamp SF
1 Blaziken FB

3 Copycat
4 Judges
4 VS Seeker
2 Seeker
2 Expert Belt
3 BTS
1 Palmer's Contribution
1 Luxury Ball
3 Bebe's Search
2 Pokemon Communication
3 Collector

3 Fighting
2 Grass
4 Rescue
4 Rainbow

The goal of this deck is to get out Yanmega Prime as fast as possible and start attacking for 70 or 90( with Expert Belt attached) or the occasional snipe for 40. Machamp can take care of DGX who can shut this deck down and Luxray who can OHKO my Yanmega Primes. The Blazekin FB is in there to drag up heavy retreaters like Vilepume and Regice and snipe around them. The grass energies are in there in case I cannot get my hand the same size as my opponent's hand.

I like the idea. The only thing I find to suggest you is maxing the Copycats.

i think it would be good to
-4 rainbow
-1 blaziken
-1 rescue energy

+1 copycat
+1 jiratina AR (let loose) lets you play a supporter in its stead so you dont always have to copycat/judge
+1 uxie x if you cant if not +prof oaks new theory
+2 warp points
+1 smeargle ud/col

Its Giratina LA and it says Up To 4 so it lets your opponent get 4 or less cards. Max out Copycat and take out 1 Rainbow.

I pretty recommend you to take a look at my own decklist. I have tested it for quite a long time and it performs really well. I have some problems against Dialga G X though, but I think that you are on the right way if you use Machamp OR Blaziken.

Errr... about the Giratina discussion... it's from Platinum, not Arceus and neither Legends Awakened.

Back