• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Yanmega/Masquerain/Parasect

KrdaxDrkrun

Syneptus, the former
As to how well this strategy would need support, I do not know, but most games that I have played have ended in my favor.

Yanmega-Legends Awakened
Yanma-LA
Parasect-Platinum: Supreme Victors
Paras-SV
Masquerain-SV
Surskit-SV

Masquerain acts as a cheap wall until you can draw Parasect in order to power up Yanmega.
or,
Yanmega sonic waves your opponent until Parasect comes into play and/or another Yanmega comes out.
Problems?
Recommendations?

Shedinja-SV works really well with this deck, my only problem being that I only have ex Deoxys Nincada...

I have attached my deck list for those who are curious.
(BTW, am I posting this in the correct section?)

Pokemon:
2x-Yanmega-Legends Awakened
3x-Yanma-LA
2x-Parasect-Platinum: Supreme Victors
3x-Paras-SV
2x-Masquerain-SV
3x-Surskit-SV

(These are not really supposed to be here, something faster needs to replace them)
1x-Dustox-Platinum
2x-Cascoon-DP
3x-Wurmple-DP
1x-Beautifly-Platinum
2x-Silcoon-DP

Trainers, Supporters, Stadiums.
2x-Roseanne's Research
2x-Bebe's Search
1x-Broken Time-Space
1x-Luxury Ball
1x-Night Maintenance
1x-Technical Machine TS-1(Evoluter)
2x-Leftovers
1x-Great Ball
1x-Switch
1x-Prof Rowan

(These either)
1x-Poke Radar
1x-Energy Restore

Energy:
22x-Grass Energy

Attachments

• Masqueromega.txt
    621 bytes · Views: 23
If you want specific advice for the deck itself, you can post in one of the two Deck Forums we have.

dmaster out.

Why not use Leafeon UD to start. Then use search cards to charge up parasect by turn 2-3? both work well together.

hahaha, I forgot that Roseanne's was rotated!
I am aiming for a legal deck.
I have a much better decklist in the other thread.

Back