yanma or corsola

• YANMA

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • CORSOLA

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

zwelgbelg

Need strategy?
I run a Water and Fire without pokemon EX deck and have one space left and it's for a basic.
Do I use yanma UF or Corsola UF?
yanma can draw 2 cards AND go back to your bench so that's pretty good.
But corsola can search for water pokemon, that could also come in handy ofcourse

problems:
Yanma can't use it's second attack since I only use F and W energies

If Corsola is active i have to spill energy to retreat it and if I only have a fire energy in my beginning hand, that means I'll have to use up a water energy on it to use it's second attack and i think that's a kind of a waste
Wadda you guys think?

NOTE: It's especially about the first turn actually, don't offer me aipoms or lapras please, thanks.

EXTRA NOTE:::: DO THE POLL PLEASE!since you're alreday reading it cant' be thta hard just *click* This is the easiest for me to see what pokemon is most in favor to use here. THANKS!

bye

actually you don't I gave you all the information you needed :), and if I put a decklist with it, I should place it in the deck garage, and then they say what else needs to be changed, nothing has to chance only Yanma or Corsola: draw 2 cards and switch or search a water pokemon

All needed information is above ;)

bye

I like Yanma a lot.. if you get it early game, you can loop around for a while whilst your opponent sets up. Although I could definitely see Corsola being of use.. depends on if your deck is fast enough to set up your Pokemon effectively. If so, run Yanma. If not, run Corsola, I guess.

Strangely enough, I actually recommend EX: LM Dunsparce instead. Down Draw is a good attack, and it can run and confuse at the same time. Confusion is one of the more powerful status conditions in the TCG, since it puts pressure on the opponent to retreat, since a tails flip is absolutely devastating.

If you are looking for something that can evolve, EX: HL Jirachi is a good option, since it can allow you to set up Stage-II's by the second turn. For shuffling power, use EX: UF Cleffa.

Finally, if you want something somewhat disruptive in nature, you can use EX: LM Girafarig, since you can either prevent your opponent from drawing good cards (by both shutting down EX: DX Jirachi and moving their good cards to the back). It can also rearrange the top 5 cards of your deck to get something you need. The disadvantage is that Rocket's Admin completely wastes it, though...

If it is exclusively a choice between Yanma and Corsola, I would go with Corsola, since it searches for specific cards. I won't vote on the poll because I want the above options to be considered as well.

Hope this information helps.

I was already considering Another one :p
Spinda lm, because it has al lot of drawing power, and it's pokebody can prevent decks like zap-turn-dos and ZRE from setting up fast.
check pokebeach modified carddex for spinda lm :)

bye

Hiya,

C'mon, Jirachi will be better as it can find for ANY CARD and place it IN YR HAND!!!!!

but it is still yr choice and yr deck.....

Well, from what you've gaven me, I have to say Yanma simply because there are plenty of cards that search for pokemon and Yanma doesn't have to worry about a retreat cost.

Back