Y(OU) Mad Bro?

Equinox

Stallwart Player

Introduction

Due to my success with my other two teams Here and Here, I decided to try another theme team, and, just as suprisingly, You Mad Bro? works. This cheap, trolling team brandishes the abilities to fire off powerful moves that inflict confusion, crippling paralysis, and the Hax-Of-Them-All: Flinch. Might I ask you a question reader, You Mad Bro?​
Changes in Bold

At A Glance
[animate]68[/animate] [animate]227[/animate] [animate]385[/animate] [animate]468[/animate] [animate]242[/animate] [animate]195[/animate]​

A Closer Look

images-8.jpg

Machamp (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: No Guard
EVs: 240 HP / 248 Atk / 16 SDef / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- DynamicPunch
- Payback
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch

This is the infamous set used in DPPt's era, Machamp can easily take out one or two Pokemon, and cripple the next. I chose Machamp for two reasons: the fact that nothing can come in easily on Machamp and that Machamp can cripple any Pokemon with his 100% confusion causing move: DynamicPunch. Thanks to the STAB boost, DynamicPunch will hurt anything that is not a Ghost. Due to this flaw, Payback has been put on Machamp over Stone Edge, which, also thanks to Machamp's low speed, hits for 100 base power on many Pokemon. I'm certainly glad Machamp recieved Bullet Punch, as anything weakened will be dealt with with ease. Ice Punch is my last addition, and for good reason. The combination of Dark (Payback), Fighting (DynamicPunch), and Ice (Ice Punch) hits everything in the metagame for neutral or Super Effective, which is another reason Machamp is so threatening.

images

Skarmory (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird
- Stealth Rock

Skarmory is the second addition to my team! This famous Generation 2 survivor makes for a perfect physical wall, for when the likes threatens my hax spree. Skarmory definitely pairs well with Quagsire, as both can troll anything attempting to set up. Roost is a definite need for recovery, which should always be welcomed by anyone. Stealth Rock is something I chose over Spikes for a personal reason; Stealth Rocks hit everything while Spikes can only hit anything not with Levitate or is a Flying type Pokemon. Brave Bird is another choice of mine, as if I went with Taunt, Skarmory would definitely just become Taunt bait itself.

images

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SDef / 32 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Body Slam
- Protect
- Wish

Dat Jirachi, one of two of the most infamous Parahaxers ever to live. Thanks to his EVs, Jirachi becomes very bulky, and can tank most, if all, non-super effective hits. Iron Head is a definite need, as it IS the team's theme, and, thanks to 60% flinch chance, as well as paralysis support, this makes for a potent Pokemon. Wish is something I need on this team, as it helps support the team as a whole, specifically Togekiss, who takes more damage. Protect is nice to have, as it helps scout out what the opponent plans on doing. Body Slam is needed for paralysis support, which can easily cripple any Pokemon not named Gengar or is a ghost type.

images

Togekiss (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Air Slash
- Flamethrower
- Roost

Paired with Jirachi, these two absolutely need eachother. Togekiss is immune to Jirachi's ground weakness whilst Jirachi can handle nearly any powerful attack aimed at Togekiss. Reguardless of partners, Togekiss has amazing bulk, and can take nearly any special attack and punish right back with Thunder Wave or recover any health lost. Air Slash is the key to this set, because, again, thanks to Serene Grace Air Slash now has a 60% chance to Flinch. I put Flamethrower on Togekiss to troll Ferrothorn, Scizor, Skarmory, any steels really, and the occasional Hail team.

images

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave

This Blisset set is unique, seeing as how it's a blended together Wish passer and cleric. I decided I wanted another Wish passer, as well as that I'd need a Pokemon that could rid my team of status. Thanks to Blissey's huge amount of HP, she can pass full health wishes, which is majorly useful to this team. Thunder Wave was chosen over Toxic due to the fact that Blissey draws in physical threats, as well as, again, paralysis is the key to this team. Seismic Toss is something any and all Chansey and Blissey should have, otherwise they make for complete Taunt bait.

images

Quagsire (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Unaware
- Recover
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Waterfall

Quagsire, d'aww the durplodocus is on the team too! He be trollin with the rest of your team, and for those of you unaware, Unaware is a highly useful ability that easily fits in on the team. This ensurance policy makes sure nothing, nothing can set up and easily wipe my team. Recover is needed as a surefire way to stay in battle longer, which is certainly not bad. Earthquake is something I absolutely wanted on Quagsire, as anything and everything that isn't immune to it will take huge chunks of damage, and gains STAB. Waterfall, Quagsire's second attack, is something I chose over Stone Edge due to the fact that Quagsire gets STAB with both Earthquake and Waterfall, and doesn't really fear anything that is coming its way.

Export:

Machamp (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: No Guard
EVs: 240 HP / 248 Atk / 16 SDef / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- DynamicPunch
- Payback
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch

Skarmory (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird
- Stealth Rock

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SDef / 32 Spd
- Iron Head
- Body Slam
- Protect
- Wish

Togekiss (M) @ Leftovers
- Thunder Wave
- Air Slash
- Flamethrower
- Roost

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave

Quagsire (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Unaware
- Recover
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Waterfall

Threat List

Color key:

- Minor threat (defensive Pokemon, Pokemon that can sometimes be quite a threat; something like Unaware Quagsire, etc.) -
- Medium threat (can take some turns to properly be a threat, can at times be speedy attackers like Latios) -
- Major threat (can easily take my team down, is a bad problem) -

- Anything else will be added should it be found as a threat -

Color theme is that of ANGER and RAGE

Back