XY8 \'BREAKthrough,\' XY8 English Products

TheStrictNein

Has tried turning it off and on again
Hmmm, if the card is permanently sideways I wonder if it has an effect where it can't be affected by Special Conditions or something

Lostlorn Forest

Alola is the best region
I guess if this would confirm RBY/FRLG remakes they would have announced it long ago before we got to see the pack artwork, which makes me sort of disappointed

Also that Zoroark looks niceeee

Chrswrites

Aspiring Trainer
Does this mean that Both Mewtwo sets and Glalie and Houdoom wil be the only (M) EX cards in the set? :-(

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
I expect the deck BREAKs will be here, but the deck Pokemon-EX will be promos or something. They probably wanted a bunch of BREAK in the first set featuring them, but figured (correctly IMO) that 13 Pokemon-EX was way too much.

Chrswrites

Aspiring Trainer
hopefully they throw all those decks into a brand new set. Togekiss ex, emboar ex, mawile, aerodactyl, etc Hate if those become promo's as well

Lostlorn Forest

Alola is the best region
With 160 cards in the set, almost double than its predecessor, I can only hope that the Japanese Skyla reprint promo will be in this set too.

Blui

lv85 paladin
XY1_EN_97.png

Finally!

A set based around Xerneas!

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
I guess we're getting all the non-EX cards from the current side decks and we're going to be well overstocked for promo material.

Chrswrites

Aspiring Trainer
The other Six Break cards must be new. Otherwhise this would be the lamest introduction of a new mechanic ever.

What I don't get is that the emboar ex and togekiss decks where released in Ancient Origins. It was such a small set. And I don't get why Hex Maniac and Ace Trainer Didn't get full arts.
However, I don't think the Mawile, Aerodactyl and other cards will be put in Break THROUGH. Although, I hope they won't release it as promo's. It would be rediculous. Maybe a mash up set would be the best idea.

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
The other Six Break cards must be new. Otherwhise this would be the lamest introduction of a new mechanic ever.

What I don't get is that the emboar ex and togekiss decks where released in Ancient Origins. It was such a small set. And I don't get why Hex Maniac and Ace Trainer Didn't get full arts.
However, I don't think the Mawile, Aerodactyl and other cards will be put in Break THROUGH. Although, I hope they won't release it as promo's. It would be rediculous. Maybe a mash up set would be the best idea.

The Emboar-EX and Togekiss-EX decks were released after Bandit Ring and we don't get translations for anything that pre-dates the source material. Mawile/Aerodactyl/Luxray and Palkia/Golduck are also later releases so the chances of their Break cards making into Break Through are lower. However we are likely to see Raichu and Noivern decks included which leaves 2 outstanding Break Pokemon. And as I said there's a chance of us getting the non-EX Pokemon from Emboar/Togekiss but anything released in Japan after September 26 will go towards a future set or promos