XY8 \'BREAKthrough,\' XY8 English Products

I have a gut feeling Mega Mewtwo X is going to be better. I'm excited for break Raichu if it's any good.

Really hoping for a competitive Arcanine!!!

Interesting - quite a small window between the Japanese and English set release compared to the normal three month wait. That Collector's Chest sounds like a lovely little addition (Never found anywhere here that sold the Hoenn set, so I'll probably have to use eBay or retail sites)

This has to be the dumbest set name in the history of pokemon lol
So what , it's going to be titled...xyBREAK: break through?? Lol

I hope mega mewtwo X is fighting type so it can abuse all strong energy and fighting stadium
In your case,I agree. Mewtwo Y is a Psychic and Mewtwo X is a Psychic-Fighting, so it is impossible to have two megas having the same type,and in abusing strong energy cards,Porygon-Z AOR,non-AT can stop it.

This has to be the dumbest set name in the history of pokemon lol
So what , it's going to be titled...xyBREAK: break through?? Lol
The set name was cool!

This is similar to chest tin of the Primals Kyogre and Groudon,and Mr.Water Pokémon Master said that there are three holos and Hoopa was included. Yes! I will finally see the Hoopa basic.Sir Water Pokemon Master,do you think that Pikachu and Hoopa will coming from the Pikachu and Hoopa promo,and the Chespin is the one who is picking the apple?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a strange feeling that all of our XY-BREAK sets will include "Break" in the name.
Break Through
Time Break
Break Burst
Impact Break
BREAKing Bad

Not even one card card leaked for this set or any additional info on what break is.. They're really keeping things under wrapped for this set, something big must be brewing up.

The first card is leaked. It is Zoroark BREAK.
http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1438865174273.jpg

According to sources, Zoroark BREAK knows: [Dark] Foul Play: Choose 1 of your opponent's Active Pokemon's attacks and use it as this attack.

You can see it on the twitter page of collector viper

Last edited:
Not even one card card leaked for this set or any additional info on what break is.. They're really keeping things under wrapped for this set, something big must be brewing up.
Or else they're saving most of the info dump for/after Worlds.

The first card is leaked. It is Zoroark BREAK.
http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1438865174273.jpg

According to sources, Zoroark BREAK knows: [Dark] Foul Play: Choose 1 of your opponent's Active Pokemon's attacks and use it as this attack.

You can see it on the twitter page of collector viper

Wth!! If that's legit (and it sure as heck looks like it) the break cards look like they just put pokemon art on an actual deck of playing cards lol

Or they are just not showing us the rest of the card as to not give away what the break mechanic is??? Lol I hope these aren't like half legend cards.
Come WPM , poke beach is suppose to be top dog lol if this info is legit get the scoop on it!! Hahaha

According to sources on sites I cannot mention on Pokebeach, they are not LEGEND cards. While they are sideways, they are not split in two. They do indeed evolve from the Non-BREAK form, like Lvl X. Pokemon. It looks like they also have a 2 prize rule but I can't be sure.

Or they are just not showing us the rest of the card as to not give away what the break mechanic is??? Lol I hope these aren't like half legend cards.
Nope, that's the whole card, it's just hard to see the attack printed against the FA background. Underneath the right arm is the single [D] energy cost, and below that is the attack text.

Back