XY5 'Gaia Volcano' and 'Tidal Storm' Leaking! [12/10]

Man, the artwork for this set is, well...

...mixed.

All of the Full Arts look fantastic, but Camerupt-EX, Sharpedo-EX, and Wailord-EX all look awful.

I like what we have so far. Weakness policy is a good card to put on seismitoad EX. I love the full art megas and SR trainers.

So Gardevoir's Full Art is my most anticipated card from the set and it hasn't leaked yet...of course.

The full arts look good but the regular ex's of Camerupt and especially Wailord look like kids designed them...

The English full arts will look a lot better since they have more distinct ridges and use thicker cardboard.

Are the Full Art Megas secret rares?

Okay, wait. So Camerupt EX and Sharpedo EX are in this set but no megas. Does that mean we can expect their megas in the Aqua/Magma mini set next month?

What if these new "half arts" or whatever you call them /are/ the holo rare cards? I mean, we've seen a ton of them, but no regular holos yet.

You get an FA, you get an FA, Everyone gets an FA!

gonna have to buy 2 booster boxes, and an elite trainer box, and go to the pre-releases 2 or 3 times....

I haven't been able to play for months working on the weekends and whatnot, but I freaking love having shiny things to touch and oggle.

The pull rates for phantom forces boxes were incredibke necause of the high volume of ex cards so i can only speculate that the pull rates for primal clash are going to be insane!! Somthing like 2-3 FA , 3-4 EX 1- 2 MEGAS a box. Cant really judge the holo/ancient trait cards yet because we don't even know if there are any holos!! Lol it might actually just be the ancient trait art cards replacing holos but yet again thats all speculation!!!

SilentlyFreezing said:
What if these new "half arts" or whatever you call them /are/ the holo rare cards? I mean, we've seen a ton of them, but no regular holos yet.

that would be good because it raises the value of the holo rare in my eyes but bad because it makes the normal cards all that much more crap.

My wallet is hurting already.

All of the full arts look amazing, so glad they decided to give FAs to Megas, but Camerupt, Wailord and maybe Sharpedo look like they got the short end of the stick when they were being made as regular EXs. They look derpy.

Wait... no ABILITIES!?!?!? You have to be joking.

Are we getting the Fairy Energy translation ASAP?

EDIT: Goodbye Celebi EX Honestly, we're going to lose Celebi, Garbodor. Interesting special energies.

EDIT 2: Aromatisse may have just lept a tier...

Back