XY4 Phantom Gate + Hyper Metal Chain Deck Coming to Japan in September! [6/23]

silversalamence10 said:
GadgetJax said:
As for the deck itself, why can't this come to *insert TCG playing country here*? Aegislash is one of my favourite Gen. 6 Pokemon, and I can't bear another DAY without an EX Aegislash. I know that the cards in the deck will probably be included in Phantom Gate when it comes to *insert TCG playing country here* this November, but I can dream, can't I?:)
I also think that the cards in the deck will be included in the english version of the expansion almost to the point that it's practically a given, we just have to believe that it'll happen.
I know that, I was just hoping the DECK would be coming to the west, so I could get those Awesome EX's without having to burn my wallet on ebay.

GadgetJax said:
I know that, I was just hoping the DECK would be coming to the west, so I could get those Awesome EX's without having to burn my wallet on ebay.
That makes sense, especially since Aegislash EX could be more expensive than what the deck would cost, we just never know at the time. Such a shame we can't always have nice things liek the decks that Japan gets.

callmekyle11 said:
SO EXCITED :D full art gengar, and hopefully alakazam as well? :D:D:D

Don't get your hopes up for Alakazam Just yet... Gengar will most definitely be a Psychic Type, so Nintendo will probably go with a type that hasn't been used yet.

How about Mega Diancie? Lol, no probably not. We haven't even gotten Zygarde yet (hint for this set!) let alone the release of Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction or the original Diancie. I'd kind of like to see Mega Abomasnow.

Gengar EX and Mega - Psychic
Blaziken EX and Mega - Fire
Wailord EX - Water
Tauros EX - Colourless
Pangoro EX - Dark

Wailord EX to have 250HP,
one small and cheap attack like 2 energy for 30.
Then 5 energy for 120 damage, this pokemon goes to sleep, remove 5 damage counters.

There's way too much Pokemon hype in my system right now! What with OR/AS, Furious Fist coming to Merica', and now this. Looking back at the EX's in the last couple XY sets, Gengar will probably be the only Psychic type we get (Lucario was the only Fighting Type Mega, Charizard was the only Fire Type Mega), but I'm thinking we'll get something like Mega Houndoom or Mega Gyarados. What I'm trying to say is we most likely won't be getting Mega Alakazam or Mega Banette :/ Mega Gardevoir MIGHT happen because of the Fairy Typing, but I would think that they'd save that Mega for a OR/AS tcg set.

It's true that M Absol would be appropriate for the set but it is also a gen 3 Pokemon. They might save it for OR/AS sets. Perhaps M Tyranitar then.

Yeah, they might save it for later. Also, I think there will be 2 random EXes, since all the other sets have had the same amount (Skarmory and Emolga, Magnezone and Toxicroak and Dragonite and Seismitoad).

Can I have a link to the post that talked about Phantom Gate (before Rising Fist was even revealed?) WPM talks about it in his post but doesn't link to it. I don't recall a post about XY4 before XY3 was announced.

I was thinking that too, I don't remember a Phantom Gate announcement before today. Granted with everything with Rising Fist and product annoucements I might have missed or forgotten about it.

Damn, that Gengar is SCARY. If Gardevoir is going to be in the set, I want a FA Diantha too :l

Phantom Gate, Phantom Pain, there are some Phantastic times up ahead that's for sure. I sure hope we see the return of the Lost Zone!

Reggie McGigas said:
Can I have a link to the post that talked about Phantom Gate (before Rising Fist was even revealed?) WPM talks about it in his post but doesn't link to it. I don't recall a post about XY4 before XY3 was announced.

Pikachu6319 said:
I was thinking that too, I don't remember a Phantom Gate announcement before today. Granted with everything with Rising Fist and product annoucements I might have missed or forgotten about it.

Hehe, you're right, I never did post it. But I dropped hints like crazy to all the site staff I talk to. No one caught on, which was hilarious for me, and I kinda made it into a game. :p Here's a few logs I quickly grabbed...

phantomgate.png

LPT: When working here, you may hear about the future without realizing it! :p

Watch out for the child with blood-red eyes...

Reggie McGigas said:
The name was trademarked forever ago, but nobody was really sure what it was. The most popular theory was a new Mystery Dungeon game.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Reggie McGigas said:

Pikachu6319 said:

Hehe, you're right, I never did post it. But I dropped hints like crazy to all the site staff I talk to. No one caught on, which was hilarious for me, and I kinda made it into a game. :p Here's a few logs I quickly grabbed...

LPT: When working here, you may hear about the future without realizing it! :p

Watch out for the child with blood-red eyes...

xD I need to become a staff member and get all the new info. Especially about that child tho :>

we all know your last name no need to hide it
and your nationality

What's not going to make it into this set:
A Sylveon and Aegislash drawn by their designers even though they're TCG artists.

Back