XY17 Charizard-EX Promo [5/1]

I wonder how they decide what number a promo card gets..
XY13, 14, 15 and 16 aren't even released yet..

I guess GreninjaEX, ChesnaughtEX and DelphoxEX (from Kalos Power Tins) will get numbers XY13/14/15 (or XY14,15,16 etc.), although we still missing one card.

BTW. I love that Charizard promo and can't wait to get Charizard ex box *.*

Two moves to play M Charizard though, odds of not being knocked out after Mega Ascension then Mega Evolution are so low it's hardly worth it.

Well Jeremy I think those reasons are why this card is merely a promo card, because playing it (successfully) is nearly impossible,

Unfortunantley for me most of the places in my area are lucky to get this stuff in on time, and a lot of the times it's at least a week late. I doubt I can find it right now. Though how cool would it be to find it and pull one of M Charizard EX's out of the pack.

Charizard is actually my least favorite Pokemon. He's such a disobedient glory-hog in the anime, everybody uses him in the games, and he's actually near-useless in the TCG. Only someone like him could be one of the only 2 Pokemon that gets 2 different Mega Evolutions. If he's going to be an overrated starter, than they could at least give him decent cards, but no.

Back